Somali guy cock blocked Ilhan chick from nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Game Just because Isaaq are low-key and are not
loud mouth like Hutus doesn't mean they aren't present in USA politics.
Isaaq get elected even in white dominated southern states Lol.

Ahmed M. Hassan Councillor in Clarkson City, Georgia. He is HJ.

ZtwJkQl.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LooL the only gay person on here is @AbdiJohnson and he MJ, Cumar Max'ud, Reer Mahad. Ask @Kaafiye, he'd confirm.

LooooL
First of all NO.
Secondly NO

Thirdly atleast he's not on Craigslist looking for booty bandit cadaan men to pay for his rent. But you don't even pay rent though you still live in the basement at hooyo's house. :russ:

@Game Just because Isaaq are low-key and are not
loud mouth like Hutus doesn't mean they aren't present in USA politics.
Isaaq get elected even in white dominated southern states Lol.

Ahmed M. Hassan Councillor in Clarkson City, Georgia , HJ.

ZtwJkQl.jpg
Woah! You managed to find the one Isaaq in all of NA. LooL there are videos on YouTube of him saying...vote for me out of Somalinimo.

There was a Xawaadle guy who ran for a council seat in Montgomery county about a yr ago, but he lost.

Bohol

VIP
Isaaq population in USA is not large yet they are very successful and educated
specially in California, Virginia and New York. On average Isaaq families are on
$70,000 income. Hutus are refugees though as usual.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw, sxb how is the situation in Waqooyi Galbeed? When are the elections? Is Siilaanyo going to run for another term?

Waqooyi Galbeed is one region of Somaliland, Somaliland has 6 regions, everything is fine alx and the rain has arrived in all region.
Silanyo is not going to run, this is his last term, elections will be held in March 2017 inshallah.

Well thats good then. When i first started getting deep into Somali politics in 2008, i think Riyaale was the president.

How many presidents has Hargeisa, Somalia had so far? I only know Riyaale and Siilaanyo. And who do u think would become the next president, in ur own opinion Mr. Prestige.

LooL i meant to say, Hargeisa, Somaliland.

I forgot u guys were ur own, recognized country.

Raali noqo, finger slipped. Gacantaa iiga dhacday.

LooL

Status
Not open for further replies.