Somali guy goes viral against Hindutva

You are a legitimately insane self-hating person if you think the worst IDP camp in Somalia looks like that.

I’ve worked in multiple of them and they’re Gucci compared to Indian slums. Somalia lacks the population density for that to happen, and our people are generally clean.
Where did i say that? I even said (excluding filth) I know Somalia is 10x better than India in terms of cleansines.

You are a legitimately insane self-hating person if you think the worst IDP camp in Somalia looks like that.

I’ve worked in multiple of them and they’re Gucci compared to Indian slums. Somalia lacks the population density for that to happen, and our people are generally clean.
we are 100x cleaner but other then that its a stretch. Even so we cooked them. How did bro get 25k likes :deadpeter:

Where did i say that? I even said (excluding filth) I know Somalia is 10x better than India in terms of cleansines.
Then why are you crying and commenting in this thread? They posted a picture of a dirty area and said it was Somalia, what other flaws Somalia has (same as many third world countries) don’t even come into the conversation.

if you want to be miserable go somewhere else and calacal

Last edited: