Somali guy shills for alt right

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an Oromo or Habesh since he's Catholic. Also his name is Jay, that should give you a clue.

And he atleast articulates his views in a normal way

He's an Oromo or Habesh since he's Catholic. Also his name is Jay, that should give you a clue.

And he atleast articulates his views in a normal way
Normal, perhaps. But he is strawmaning and twisting facts in a degree I've never seen before. I wonder if he knows they only keep him around to fill their diversity quota xabashi xun!:pacspit:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
tell this dude to apply for a bunch of jobs (with his real name :siilaanyolaugh:) and then ask one his slave masters to stop fucking him for a second and do so the same and use his resume but just change the name

i wonder if he'll change his tune when he finds he only gets half as many as has been proven in multiple studies. we truly live in the post facts era :ohlord:

What he said is real, but sadly he is not one of us. A Somali would claim that white people or non Muslims are keeping them back just so they can join AAs in being forever victims

tell this dude to apply for a bunch of jobs (with his real name :siilaanyolaugh:) and then ask one his slave masters to stop fucking him for a second and do so the same and use his resume but just change the name

i wonder if he'll change his tune when he finds he only gets half as many as has been proven in multiple studies. we truly live in the post facts era :ohlord:
Jay Fayza... more like Yermiyahu Fiklu
:ileycry:

What he said is real, but sadly he is not one of us. A Somali would claim that white people or non Muslims are keeping them back just so they can join AAs in being forever victims
White priveledge is real. I'm not saying that to be a victim. There's even data to prove it

"Job applicants with white names needed to send about 10 resumes to get one callback; those with African-American names needed to send around 15 resumes to get one callback."

http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873.pdf

rabshole

Aragaani
nigga looks straight up Somali from the thumbnail. what's next, ur gonna tell us how qabiil too :lol:
Kkkkkkkkk
no i havent reached that level yet laakin ilahay haigu maneysto amiin dheh :mjkkk:

Somalis are too mixed sxb although there are some really talented old experts out there that can tell from the slight characteristics you sometimes exclusively find in some subclans given they remained within their geolocation and didn't inter-marry with neighbouring clans too much in the last 2 centuries.

Obviously that is bs :mjkkk:

Kkkkkk i cant explain what it is but markaan isha saaray, kani somaali mahan baan is idhi.
:manny:

To you he might look somali but to me he didn't.
:lolbron:

Would i have commented if my bias wasn't confirmed ? ?? :hemad:
Maybe not :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.