Somali Guy's Warning to Halimos

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Facts ngl it must be awkward at first getting comfortable around your wife. Like I feel like I’d remember the first time my wife farts next to meπŸ’€ like it’s cool you’re comfortable enough to fart next to me but can you not crodie.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Muslimka markey dhuusaan waxeey dhahaan: " Alhamdulilaah".

Dhuusadu waa caafimaad, xaaska dhuusada yaan lagu celinin. Laakiin xaaska baabuurka dhexdiisa hadeey ku dhex dhuusto! Afarta daaqadood si dhakhso ah u fur.

My mother never passed gas around me in my life. Matter fact the only time I recall a female farting was during 2nd grade reading class. It was such an appalling thing that I remember it vividly.

My wife is not allowed to pass gas around me or use the bathroom whilst I'm in her vicinity, the brother has a point. I'd be fine with agreeing to these terms as well. I hate bathroom humor with every vein in my body.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
My mother never passed gas around me in my life. Matter fact the only time I recall a female farting was during 2nd grade reading class. It was such an appalling thing that I remember it vividly.

My wife is not allowed to pass gas around me or use the bathroom whilst I'm in her vicinity, the brother has a point. I'd be fine with agreeing to these terms as well. I hate bathroom humor with every vein in my body.
You can't be serious πŸ’€ πŸ’€