Somali jeets in comments sections

First of all, Shoutout to @EritreanPost_ . But take a look at the pajeet adjacent accounts in the comments. When did this start to become a thing? I have seen the same for posts about Egypt and Sudan.

This is very much one sided all of these countries mentioned somaliyey they don’t love you like that, it’s completely one sided.
Learn to distinguish between alliances and friendships smh

Meles Zenawi and Afiwerke both lived in Xamar back in the day when they were rebels and they had Somali passports. It's not even something that is hidden, when Meles was president of Ethiopia he used to brag that he traveled with a Somali passport while living in Somalia. You will never see Eritreans or Tigray ever saying shit like 'our brather Somali' 'we will share wiz you'. This is just pathetic :tacky:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Meles Zenawi and Afiwerke both lived in Xamar back in the day when they were rebels and they had Somali passports. It's not even something that is hidden, when Meles was president of Ethiopia he used to brag that he traveled with a Somali passport while living in Somalia. You will never see Eritreans or Tigray ever saying shit like 'our brather Somali' 'we will share wiz you'. This is just pathetic :tacky:
That’s stupid. Of course we Eritreans share what we had with Somalis. Thousand of Somalis war refugees lived in Assab and Massawa since 1990s

We Eritreans risked even international isolation and sanctions and financial damages by opposing the 2006 invasion and supporting ICU gov and ONLF

EritreanPost_

First of all, Shoutout to @EritreanPost_ . But take a look at the pajeet adjacent accounts in the comments. When did this start to become a thing? I have seen the same for posts about Egypt and Sudan.

This is very much one sided all of these countries mentioned somaliyey they don’t love you like that, it’s completely one sided.
Sorry, but I don’t get it. Just because Eritrean-Somali show each other love doesn’t mean they are pajeet.

Eritrea and Somalia are close allies. Eritrea was the first country to come up and openly supported Somalia in January 2024. Same in 2006.

many Somalis remember that. Somali generally are grateful people, who appreciate people who treat them good, because Somalis have been betrayed in history.

many Eritreans and including me Eritreanpost are known for beeing strong defenders of Somalia and Somalis.

that’s why u see how much support I get from Somalis on Twitter and tiktok. Almost the maj of followers Twitter are Somalis.

even when my own country men were speaking bad about Somalis, I defended u and took the heat like during the thread about Ethiopias war crimes in Somalia on r Eritrea or the Somali trolls who spoke about Ahmad Gragn and Eritrea.
Or when Ethiopians and other did.

That’s stupid. Of course we Eritreans share what we had with Somalis. Thousand of Somalis war refugees lived in Assab and Massawa since 1990s

We Eritreans risked even international isolation and sanctions and financial damages by opposing the 2006 invasion and supporting ICU gov and ONLF
I think you are missing the point. It’s not about whether Eritrea provided help or not, but the actual comments of Somalis who can’t distinguish alliances from friendship. It’s a very Somali phenomenon that is mostly based on emotion and not logic. Any country that does the tiniest thing for Somalis we fall in love with and offer everything we have, while we wouldn’t do that for our fellow Somalis. It might be difficult for you to understand since you aren’t Somali.

EritreanPost_

I think you are missing the point. It’s not about whether Eritrea provided help or not, but the actual comments of Somalis who can’t distinguish alliances from friendship. It’s a very Somali phenomenon that is mostly based on emotion and not logic. Any country that does the tiniest thing for Somalis we fall in love with and offer everything we have, while we wouldn’t do that for our fellow Somalis. It might be difficult for you to understand since you aren’t Somali.
Eritrea isn’t just ally Eritrea is friend of Somalia.

Eritreans had seeked close relations with Somalia since 2018, when they signed Ethiopian-Eritrean-Somali peace agreement, way before the MOU and way before Ethiopia-Eritrea relations fell off.

Turkey and all the other countries are not friends but Allie’s of Somali.

There are many Eritreans who show the same love to Somalis. Many of us rep the Somali flag on our social media profiles, or we listen to Dhaanto, and we have friends within the Somali community and we support and respect Somalis.

that’s what Turkish or Egyptian diaspora don’t do. They just care about their interests in Somalia , whereas we Eritreans see the cultural and historical ties we Eritreans have with Somalis.

Inner Somali relations aren’t our problem.
Wearen’t responsible for it. But we Eritreans are the only ones who don’t divide the Somali people in clannist lines but see them as one entity.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don’t get it. Just because Eritrean-Somali show each other love doesn’t mean they are pajeet.

Eritrea and Somalia are close allies. Eritrea was the first country to come up and openly supported Somalia in January 2024. Same in 2006.

many Somalis remember that. Somali generally are grateful people, who appreciate people who treat them good, because Somalis have been betrayed in history.

many Eritreans and including me Eritreanpost are known for beeing strong defenders of Somalia and Somalis.

that’s why u see how much support I get from Somalis on Twitter and tiktok. Almost the maj of followers Twitter are Somalis.

even when my own country men were speaking bad about Somalis, I defended u and took the heat like during the thread about Ethiopias war crimes in Somalia on r Eritrea or the Somali trolls who spoke about Ahmad Gragn and Eritrea.
Or when Ethiopians and other did.
I remember that, you were getting downvoted badly. I don’t think the point is about that rather the Somali “fobs” clapping for other countries.

EritreanPost_

I remember that, you were getting downvoted badly. I don’t think the point is about that rather the Somali “fobs” clapping for other countries.
I was downvoted by the Eritrean Agazian and so called opposition for speaking about TPLFs war crimes in Somalia, they said I am fake Eritrean, Islamist etc.

I accused them of beeing fake human rights activists as they often spoke about tigrayan idps but don’t give f about what TPLF did to Somalis or the MOU.

or the post about Ahmed Gragn.

I have no problem with dat. I can take the heat. I am self confident. I believe in God I oppose injustice everywhere not only when the ppl speak my language.

The Somali Fobs don’t clap for other countries. They are just grateful ppl. Somalis are grateful ppl. When u treat them good they happy and loyal to you.

because Somalis were tricked and hated by others.

and we give them same back.

somalis need also to love their ppl the same way. But we aren’t responsible for the division.

Somalis will only be united when the clan based system is removed and replaced with centralized system and Somalis identify with their nation and religion above the clan identity

that’s why we Eritreans opposed foreign interference in Somali affairs since 1990s

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Eeedo u r a troll extraordinaire

Do you remember when all the uncles had that little Turkey flag next to their profile pictures on Facebook lmfaooo what a time

“Thank you Turkey from Somali beebol”

What a foolxumo time.

And don't forget the tours! Dhaandhaan Somali politicians would take Erdogan and his wife to see poor Somalis, as if these tuugo can't feed them using the money they keep stealing.

icegif-1404.gif