SOMALI KING WAR DEG DEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@waraabe is the guy who said he would help a jewish kid before konfuur kid.
He would give his kidney to a European man before a konfuur man
He would twerk for a nazi German man before a Hutu man.

:hahaidiot:

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe is the guy who said he would help a jewish kid before konfuur kid.
He would give his kidney to a European man before a konfuur man
He would twerk for a nazi German man before a Hutu man.

:hahaidiot:

Evidence for this?

You were angry people were reporting that puntland child rape case remember

Self hating how?
giphy.gif

separating your people based on clans, wanting your clan to be separate from the rest of somalia. being against a somali unified state and somalinimo, despising the somali flag that unifies somalis, hating certain clans because of a dictator they share a fake yemeni grandfather with. literally all your posts about somalis. do i need to go on? you and people who think like you are the furthest thing from my people. your weak and a disgrace.

stpHIfz.gif

waraabe

Your superior
giphy.gif

separating your people based on clans, wanting your clan to be separate from the rest of somalia. being against a somali unified state and somalinimo, despising the somali flag that unifies somalis, hating certain clans because of a dictator they share a fake yemeni grandfather with. literally all your posts about somalis. do i need to go on? you and people who think like you are the furthest thing from my people. your weak and a disgrace.

stpHIfz.gif
So if I hate darod (claim to be Yemeni) I am hating Somali? How does that one work love

So if I hate darod (claim to be Yemeni) I am hating Somali? How does that one work love
did you read anything i wrote? or did your mind only register the darod part? hating any somali clan makes you a self hating individual point blank, and your not alone on this site. your just one of few advocating for a separate country built on the hatred of your own people.

Gibiin-Udug

did you read anything i wrote? or did your mind only register the darod part? hating any somali clan makes you a self hating individual point blank, and your not alone on this site. your just one of few advocating for a separate country built on the hatred of your own people.
Is that shade towards me sis.

Puntland secession is on the way.

200.gif

waraabe

Your superior

Darod is inferior so it's halal to dislike them. Also disliking them makes me a nationalist and a patriot since yall work with Ethiopians and Kenyans against other Somalis

No offence

Gibiin-Udug

You did, countless members on this site saw you. You are a filthy rat like most of your people
Shut your sewage rat ass up. Where did I ever make fun of rape victims?

Weren't you the one cheering, laughing with joy when the young lady was raped in golgodob? You're nasty and plain disgusting.

Gibiin-Udug

Darod is inferior so it's halal to dislike them. Also disliking them makes me a nationalist and a patriot since yall work with Ethiopians and Kenyans against other Somalis

No offence
Was your mom fucked by darood man and left in the gutter like the gutter she is? You seem Butthurt over daroods.

Status
Not open for further replies.