Somali Kings and Rulers of India you never knew about.

Hamzza

VIP
There was certainly an African presence in India mainly Bantu slaves but also slaves from the horn ( Oromo). The only prominent African ruler we know of in India is Malik Ambar who was a former Oromo slave who grew to become a minister and one of the most important political and military leaders in muslim india
Malika Ambar was not Oromo

the case for somalis didn't get access to high society only ambassador/diplomats did like said of Mogadishu.
Somalis were already elite as they had colony in the region.
Siddis are not somali
I didn't say they were, I said they are of Ugandan origin mostly and you can see them saying so in the video above. They gotta have no Somali DNA in them.

Plus deccan region is south Indian they basically look east african in general so you can't say there somali or even African if there is no source to back it up.
There's a documented history of such migration and it's very scientific.
Bring sources or not post this type of stuff
Obviously you didn't read my previous posts in this thread.

He is from a tribe called Maya(mentioned in the futuh) who were known to poison their arrows like Somalis.
Hamza mate, you hamza Singh Patel fresh from New Delhi, what you on about? There’s no tribe called maya in Africa , I think you mistaken from maya tribe in south India and Sri Lanka, this is not Indian forum, I suggest you leave this forum.

Your Awoowe probably believed that he was Arab.
Your awoowayaal weren't right in every manner. We know what made them made up those pseudo Arab ancestry. They wanted to keep the Bantus at bay by distancing themselves from them in every way and to feel closely related to the prophet.
Your ancestors claimed Arab ancestry for the same reasons Siyad Barre made us join the Arab league, political and religious purposes. They knew they weren't ones.

Hamzza

VIP
Your awoowayaal weren't right in every manner. We know what made them made up those pseudo Arab ancestry. They wanted to keep the Bantus at bay by distancing themselves from them in every way and to feel closely related to the prophet.
Your ancestors claimed Arab ancestry for the same reasons Siyad Barre made us join the Arab league, political and religious purposes. They knew they weren't ones.
My Awoowe believed he was a real Arab from the line of the prophet

Hamzza

VIP
Hamza mate, you hamza Singh Patel fresh from New Delhi, what you on about? There’s no tribe called maya in Africa , I think you mistaken from maya tribe in south India and Sri Lanka, this is not Indian forum, I suggest you leave this forum.
The Maya tribe became extinct after the Oromo migrations

Trending