Somali lady running for Conservatives in UK General Election

War niyow I’m not one for bringing up clan but what the hell is wrong with subeer, how many people have you embarrassed us with now. It’s only this lot that produce Somali tories. Stick to businesses and trading please politics is definitely not you guy’s bag.

I’m making dua for her downfall. This CANNOT be the somali representation we asked for.

1720095945213.png

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don’t get Somalis and by extension other POCs that align with parties like this.

You are clearly setting yourself at odds with the community, just to stand in an election that your party is going to get wiped out in.

The Tories know you aren’t getting elected, so you’ve just outed yourself as an uncle tom for no reason.

:mjlol:

Mozart

You need people like me
We need more people like her and less of the people who align with the ‘Muslim’ narrative in the UK because it’s just the Pakistani narrative.

We need more people like her and less of the people who align with the ‘Muslim’ narrative in the UK because it’s just the Pakistani narrative.
I personally don’t mind somalis that adopt a more western perspective of life, however we aren’t going to support you if you pander to people who don’t like us & support genocide.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don’t get Somalis and by extension other POCs that align with parties like this.

You are clearly setting yourself at odds with the community, just to stand in an election that your party is going to get wiped out in.

The Tories know you aren’t getting elected, so you’ve just outed yourself as an uncle tom for no reason.

:mjlol:
27 years that seat (well the old one) was Labour. The boundaries has been changed but that's still gonna be Labour, in what world would a Conservative let alone a Somali Conservative get elected for that?

Sometimes you wonder about the thought process for some people :susp:

Running for conservative as a minority is probably a quicker way for career advancement. less not forget how Nimko's Ali's brother is Vice-Chairman of the Conservative party.

There was a Somali labour councilor and mayor who talked about switching to conservative after experiencing hurdles and feeling like a black muslim token.

We recently saw how they booted out another Labour party Pakistani Muslim running for MP for liking a pro-palestine Jon Stewart skit on twitter.

Like 90% of councillors at local level are Labour, it’s just the ones that have ran for MP are Tory.

There are Somalis in labour that ran for MP positions

Amina Ali for example, but now she is a councilor. She ended up withdrawing.

Last edited:
Running for conservative as a minority is probably a quicker way for career advancement. less not forget how Nimko's Ali's brother is Vice-Chairman of the Conservative party.

There was a Somali labour councilor and mayor who talked about switching to conservative after experiencing hurdles and feeling like a black muslim token.

We recently saw how they booted out another Labour party Pakistani Muslim running for MP for liking a pro-palestine Jon Stewart skit on twitter.

I remember her, I’m pretty sure my family knows her lol. Didn’t she drop out a couple of days later? She never actually ended up running.

Lol She has practically zero chance of winning due to the constituency which is full of labour supporters and immigrant communities.

She graduated from the Edna Adna school of black somalilander colonial Zionism.

Labour Party under Starmer treats minorities like trash. I know many people who won’t vote at all due to this and Gaza issue.

The Conservative Party probably has a better track record of giving leadership positions to minorities even though they tend to be west African and Asian coons.

Labour Party under Starmer treats minorities like trash. I know many people who won’t vote at all due to this and Gaza issue.

The Conservative Party probably has a better track record of giving leadership positions to minorities even though they tend to be west African and Asian coons.

Why do you think ethnics have more leadership positions amongst conservatives? because it's totally the opposite in America, the ethnic minorities are more represented among democrats than among republicans. Is it the Ayaan Hirsi effect?

This is from 2015 with a picture of Rishi Sunak

Why do you think ethnics have more leadership positions amongst conservatives? because it's totally the opposite in America, the ethnic minorities are more represented among democrats than among republicans. Is it the Ayaan Hirsi effect?

This is from 2015 with a picture of Rishi Sunak
I am not totally sure. British politics is weird in a sense that the Conservative Party is many respects a centrist Liberal party, with immigration being the major point of contention (Rwanda policy etc). the Conservative Party has probably made more of an effort to increase ethnic minority membership of the years to wave accusations of being a racist party. This also a great shame for Labour, the party who most minorities vote for.

Then you have other dynamics likely the wealthy Hindu Gujariti business communities who have moved to the outskirts of London and developed relationship with wealthy British people. People like Rishi Sunak have deep ties to the Modi’s Hindutva movement and the Israeli Lobby.

They’ve also invested in a long term plan to have more young conservative minority voters in the future. The Conservative Party Zionist Lobby member now even owns chains of academy schools in majority ethnic areas , a very interesting development. Ayan Hersi is close with the pro Tory headteacher of a famous school, the Michaela academy, a school in Wembley full of Somalis and others :
1720104351202.jpeg

The funny thing about all of this is that the Conservative Party will lose badly and if Farage takes a few seats, more conservative cadaans will drift towards his party. It could be a revolutionary moment in British politics and it will mean the Tory’s party policy of churning out radical Asians conservatives like Suella has essentially failed. It will also mean Farages popular appeal is a now a fact.

Ps. Somali Labour candidates can not really compete in Labour areas with majority Asians which is where we tend to settle.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Better than running for the freeloading left.

I know of two other Somalis running for Conservatives (not in the UK though). I wish this woman and every other Somali conservative well. They bring dignity and hope to a failed people

Better than running for the freeloading left.

I know of two other Somalis running for Conservatives (not in the UK though). I wish this woman and every other Somali conservative well. They bring dignity and hope to a failed people

UK “Conservatives” failed economically and socially in the their time in power. You must be aware of aware of Lizz Truss’ colossal economic joke and failure which almost destroyed the UK economy? Tonight, they will be punished for this both the Labour Party and the Reform party.How does a Somali person standing in for election in an area with zero chance of winning “bring hope to a failed people” though?

A “Conservative Party” doesn’t always mean good policies. Labour under Starmer has purged the left from holding any power, so the “freeloading” claim doesn’t hold either. Both parties are actually closer in ideology than many think. The LGBT/BLM diversity policies have been brought through under this “conservative”government.

I predict the Conservative Party will most likely break up in the near future. I don’t think they can sustain their liberal policies alongside the rhetoric on immigration on etc. This is where Farage comes in.

As for the Somali girl, I think some of these candidates stand in areas with little chance of winning so they can write it on their C.V or for their personal experience.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
UK “Conservatives” failed economically and socially in the their time in power. You must be aware of aware of Lizz Truss’ colossal economic joke and failure which almost destroyed the UK economy? Tonight, they will be punished for this both the Labour Party and the Reform party.How does a Somali person standing in for election in an area with zero chance of winning “bring hope to a failed people” though?

A “Conservative Party” doesn’t always mean good policies. Labour under Starmer has purged the left from holding any power, so the “freeloading” claim doesn’t hold either. Both parties are actually closer in ideology than many think. The LGBT/BLM diversity policies have been brought through under this “conservative”government.

I predict the Conservative Party will most likely break up in the near future. I don’t think they can sustain their liberal policies alongside the rhetoric on immigration on etc. This is where Farage comes in.

As for the Somali girl, I think some of these candidates stand in areas with little chance of winning so they can write it on their C.V or for their personal experience.

I am supporting Reform as a foreign watcher.

I am supporting Reform as a foreign watcher.
Yeah they’re an interesting party, however they need to work on actual realistic policies rather solely focusing on populist issues. Farage was one of the architects behind the brexit movement becoming mainstream. Now you have a shortage in the workforce and there’s actually more economic migrant Indians coming instead of white EU migrants 🤣 If the education system wasn’t so bad and they trained their own people adequately you wouldn’t need all these economic migrants. 👀