Somali Lion(Libaax) Conquering Sweet White Meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
:jcoleno:

upload_2017-7-10_3-16-18.png

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
You have great taste indr wallahi billahi it must be our genes we are predisposed to beautiful ladies
Adeer bro i hav my eys on this amhara girl but my hoyo dnt wnt me to marry her my abo spprts me shld i go for it

Habash, European....etc, marry whatever floats your boat guys but just remember you will have to potty train them unless thy are Muslim, Japanese or Bidet using Italians.

Somalis in interracial marriages are probably around 10% today.

This fob did it just months after arriving. I wonder how many liberal fobs are on those boats.

:gucciwhat:Why do you gotta remind of us this breh.

All those pictures of Xabashis gave me a flashback of the time I was in Addis Ababa. It was a Sunday, a Tewahedo Xabashi dressed in a pristine white dress was squatting in an alleyway shortcut I used to get to the local 'cinema' house. There was no jug of water in sight.

Some scars do not heal.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
All those pictures of Xabashis gave me a flashback of the time I was in Addis Ababa. It was a Sunday, a Tewahedo Xabashi dressed in a pristine white dress was squatting in an alleyway shortcut I used to get to the local 'cinema' house. There was no jug of water in sight.

Some scars do not heal.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk damn

@anonimo no problem many muslim habeshas

Bro, IMO, Eritrean Xabashas and Tigrayans have the most beautiful faces in the Horn. They are not blessed with the voluptuous Somali figure or height but you can't have it all I guess. Went to one of their weddings and I must say a lot of them were impressive. I would go for the Jabarti Eritreans if I was you.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bro, IMO, Eritrean Xabashas and Tigrayans have the most beautiful faces in the Horn. They are not blessed with the voluptuous Somali figure or height but you can't have it all I guess. Went to one of their weddings and I must say a lot of them were impressive. I would go for the Jabarti Eritreans if I was you.
True bro Eritreans do have beautiful faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending