Somali lives matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farah Maalim– ‏@FarahMaalimM

Reliably learnt that the young man was shot from behind by the GSU officer & finished off with a few more bullets while prostrate on ground.

If no action is taken against this officer, they'll move to the streets killing those of Somali descent like flies.
#somalislivematter

upload_2016-11-3_20-52-48.gif

Nov 1
Farah Maalim ‏@FarahMaalimM
Reliably learnt that the young man was shot from behind by the GSU officer & finished off with a few more bullets while prostrate on ground.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Canuck never fails in amazing me.
:rejoice:

It's like a white person claiming "white genocide" because minorities are outbreeding them. Somalis would think that's racist.

Somali women breed like rats man, you shouldn't worry about innocent people trying to live but you should worry about trying to feed the starving children in Somalia irregardless of ethnic background. Do Zaka ya Ukhti!

Canuck never fails in amazing me.
:rejoice:

It's like a white person claiming "white genocide" because minorities are outbreeding them. Somalis would think that's racist.

Somali women breed like rats man, you shouldn't worry about innocent people trying to live but you should worry about trying to feed the starving children in Somalia irregardless of ethnic background. Do Zaka ya Ukhti!

Other SJW !!!!!!! Somali women have very high mortality rate if you fellow Somali news would understand the situation in ground now leave us and take your attitude with you. BTW show some respect to Somali mums and never called them again rats, clearly your own mum failed in rising you

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Other SJW !!!!!!! Somali women have very high mortality rate if you fellow Somali news would understand the situation in ground now leave us and take your attitude with you. BTW show some respect to Somali mums and never called them again rats, clearly your own mum failed in rising you

I'm not an SJW. Why you through such labels at me makes no sense. Provide reliable sources for that instead of just telling me to watch Somali news.

Asking me to leave you alone is ironic considering you won't leave the Bantus alone. Somalis have raped and murdered them since the war. They've suffered humiliation and systematic discrimination. Stop making it seem as if Somalis are under threat, they're the oppressors of everyone including themselves.

Plus, I've compared the rate at which they have a children to that of a Rat's. I I'm now wat insult Sinaloa women.

Ethnic Somalis under pressure in Kenyan capital

Ahmed Hassan/IRIN

EASTLEIGH (NAIROBI), 11 April 2014

Thousands of ethnic Somalis have been arrested and detained in an ongoing security operation dubbed Usalama Watch mainly in Eastleigh, a suburb of Nairobi often known as “Little Mogadishu” because of its predominantly Somali population. Usalama means security in Swahili.

I'm not an SJW. Why you through such labels at me makes no sense. Provide reliable sources for that instead of just telling me to watch Somali news.

Asking me to leave you alone is ironic considering you won't leave the Bantus alone. Somalis have raped and murdered them since the war. They've suffered humiliation and systematic discrimination. Stop making it seem as if Somalis are under threat, they're the oppressors of everyone including themselves.

Plus, I've compared the rate at which they have a children to that of a Rat's. I I'm now wat insult Sinaloa women.

Self hater like you would not defend the right of Somalis but would stand with the Bantu because the European man decided that Bantu are the new victims although all their crimes turned blind to them.
Kenya: Somalis scapegoated in counter-terror crackdown
27 May 2014, 00:00 UTC

Kenya’s Somali community is being scapegoated in a counter-terror operation which has seen thousands subjected to arbitrary arrest, harassment, extortion, ill-treatment, forcible relocation and expulsion, Amnesty International said today.

In a new Briefing Paper Amnesty International documents a disturbing wave of serious human rights violations suffered by Kenya’s Somali community since a security crackdown - known as ‘Operation Usalama Watch’ - began in early April 2014.

“It appears that ‘Operation Uslama Watch’ is being used as a pretext for the blanket punishment of the Somali community in Kenya. They have become scapegoats with thousands arrested and ill-treated, forcibly relocated and hundreds unlawfully expelled to a war-torn country,” said Michelle Kagari, Deputy Regional Director for Eastern Africa at Amnesty International.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It is known that there is a problem with somalis disappearances and extrajudicial killings in Kenya. Well known, don't run away from the facts people. Kenyans and Ethiopians play the friend card with Somalia but they actually have ill intentions for Somalia. Its time to wake up Somalis.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Ethnic Somalis under pressure in Kenyan capital

Ahmed Hassan/IRIN

EASTLEIGH (NAIROBI), 11 April 2014

Thousands of ethnic Somalis have been arrested and detained in an ongoing security operation dubbed Usalama Watch mainly in Eastleigh, a suburb of Nairobi often known as “Little Mogadishu” because of its predominantly Somali population. Usalama means security in Swahili.

The poor Somalis suffer in Kenya but the rich one will easily bribe the police and get their ass kissed by them. They call Somalis walking ATMs in Nairobi

The poor Somalis suffer in Kenya but the rich one will easily bribe the police and get their ass kissed by them. They call Somalis walking ATMs in Nairobi

that is our future Somalis, when the Bantu becomes majority in Somalia.......but keep fighting!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending