Somali love on full display in rappers new music video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

He traveled all the way to Toronto to put a Somali female in his video while we're stuck with Habesha wannabe ashy Abdis ( @CrazyWadaad ) who talk more shit than Wendy Williams.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi this nigga Solo couldve made it but he drifted off. Now hes back at square 1

shorty got a kid and she outchea featurin in bootleg music videos. :mjlol:

moreover, she goin on about how niggaz ain't this, how she need a real man, yada yada....but what exactly is shorty offerin herself other than elastic pu$$y? :draketf:

dis nigga though :dead:flew across the atlantic to feature a single mom in his music video. Another nigga nutted in her but yet homeboy outchea treatin her like she somethin special. :ohlord:

i seen this shorty on 2 occasions. One was a smaller, more intimate gathering couple years back like in 2009/2010....but we barely conversated. Wasn't really with it....her and her loud-mouthed, reggae boppin, xalimo homegirls :idontlike:

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess so now you defending the 16 year old rapper?

He can rap if he wants. What's it to you?

As for the rest of you, I made this topic in celebration of Somali love. I didn't make it so you bitter Toronto niggas could talk shit about Annita, insult her British Prince, or shit on their budding romance. Love wins. :rejoice:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
well i can comment f*ck I want too fucks it you. the cuqdad is so real.

enjoy your thread fam peace before you blow up

Duchess

VIP
well i can comment f*ck I want too fucks it you. the cuqdad is so real.

enjoy your thread fam peace before you blow up

Cuqdad? This is coming from the nigga who talks shit in every thread?:umwhat:

Do yourself a favor and take that stick out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.