Somali love on full display in rappers new music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitter toronto niggaz? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

about what exactly? :childplease:

that this nigga flew 3000km across the atlantic to feature a single mom in his bootleg music video? :deadrose:

her babydaddy prolly like :draketf::drakelaugh::deadrose: when he seen this video. That nigga prolly done some unmentionable things to ole girl and this UK nigga just came in on some :superman:shyt.

but hey, if that's what you think me and other toronto niggaz are bitter about, then shyttttt......we bitter as f*ck. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why do you make it sound like she let a group of niggas run a train on her? She was married and got divorced. It happens every day.

Why do you make it sound like she let a group of niggas run a train on her? She was married and got divorced. It happens every day.

lol....seems like you got some affinty to ole girl....so i can understand the :superman:for her. and while i don't know her personally or what she's doin with her life....a girl with a kid would not be in music videos. :stopit:your priorities are outta wack to be doin that AND criticizing niggas at the same time. :heh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Crazywadaad You couldn't afford Anita even if you were to sell one of your kidneys :ftw9nwa:

Suki is ruthless :ftw9nwa:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Crazywadaad You couldn't get Anita even if you were to sell one of your kidneys :ftw9nwa:

Suki is ruthless :ftw9nwa:

tumblr_mu75z1cftd1qfkgweo1_r1_400.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@iNutEasily
She's in the entertainment industry and has plenty of music videos of her own. Her ex wifed knowing all this.

Anyway, it seems like you think she isn't worthy of being in a relationship with because she's a single mom which is absolutely bizarre to me.

@iNutEasily
She's in the entertainment industry and has plenty of music videos of her own. Her ex wifed knowing all this.

Anyway, it seems like you think she isn't worthy of being in a relationship with because she's a single mom which is absolutely bizarre to me.

he got what was comin to him. I know he works at pearson as a screening officer. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i like girls with alittle polish about emselves (just a personal preference though). When i met her couple years back....she turned me off. She came in with some xaalimos that were causin all kinds of ruckus. :camby:One of her friends i remember cuz i tutored grade 12 calculus for community service back in high school. THis girl couldn't do basic factoring. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:wallahi o billahi o tillahi i was fukkin floored. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:and this girl was talmbout going to university that year. :krs::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

everytime i see that girl i will always remember that day when she couldn't answer (x+2)(x+1) :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:she looked at me when i solved it like :krs:and called me a genius :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:wallahi i'm laughing as i type this.

but back to ole girl.....we conversated but very briefly....she asked my name, where i was from, etc. But i know this girl is outthere.

@iNutEasily so she rejected you! That's why you're mad. Seeeeeeeen fam.

what's wrong with you women?:draketf: because dudes have their own opinions and ain't sayin anythin positive about her or women in general, we're bitter or we were most likely rejected by them?

and they say women can do what men can do. :drakelaugh:You women can't handle shyt :childplease:...sensitive, emotional, irrational people.

how the f*ck is hillary clinton gonna become president of the most strongest country on earth? If a nigga doesn't agree with her on critical matters like war, what, she gonna get her panties in a twist and say its cuz she rejected him? :stopit:

f*ck up on outta here with that bullshyt. :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
what's wrong with you women?:draketf: because dudes have their own opinions and ain't sayin anythin positive about her or women in general, we're bitter or we were most likely rejected by them?

and they say women can do what men can do. :drakelaugh:You women can't handle shyt :childplease:...sensitive, emotional, irrational people.

how the f*ck is hillary clinton gonna become president of the most strongest country on earth? If a nigga doesn't agree with her on critical matters like war, what, she gonna get her panties in a twist and say its cuz she rejected him? :stopit:

f*ck up on outta here with that bullshyt. :camby:
Stop beating around the bush & tell it how it is, unfortunately for you in this case you couldn't nut easily :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
On serious note Somalis are never satisfied, if this girl would be singing with an ajnabi likewise they would be up in arms. I think maybe some are offended that you mentioned the word love, that word is like kryptonite for some faraxs lol

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
shorty got a kid and she outchea featurin in bootleg music videos. :mjlol:

moreover, she goin on about how niggaz ain't this, how she need a real man, yada yada....but what exactly is shorty offerin herself other than elastic pu$$y? :draketf:

dis nigga though :dead:flew across the atlantic to feature a single mom in his music video. Another nigga nutted in her but yet homeboy outchea treatin her like she somethin special. :ohlord:

i seen this shorty on 2 occasions. One was a smaller, more intimate gathering couple years back like in 2009/2010....but we barely conversated. Wasn't really with it....her and her loud-mouthed, reggae boppin, xalimo homegirls :idontlike:

:dead:

:deadmanny:

5star posting right there

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Bunch of judgemental shitheads.
Is there anyway of winning with Somalis

Decent Vid Dutches, and the girl looks good actually, waad isku yara eegtihinba;)

he got what was comin to him. I know he works at pearson as a screening officer. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i like girls with alittle polish about emselves (just a personal preference though). When i met her couple years back....she turned me off. She came in with some xaalimos that were causin all kinds of ruckus. :camby:One of her friends i remember cuz i tutored grade 12 calculus for community service back in high school. THis girl couldn't do basic factoring. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:wallahi o billahi o tillahi i was fukkin floored. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:and this girl was talmbout going to university that year. :krs::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

everytime i see that girl i will always remember that day when she couldn't answer (x+2)(x+1) :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:she looked at me when i solved it like :krs:and called me a genius :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:wallahi i'm laughing as i type this.

but back to ole girl.....we conversated but very briefly....she asked my name, where i was from, etc. But i know this girl is outthere.

How are you talking about "i like my girls with a bit of polish" but you're out here with a name I can't even say out loud in polite company?
Like @Duchess said, you are acting like she did something unmentionable when in reality she just got married and divorced?
Don't get me wrong, this video makes me cringe, and her and her friends are not my cup of tea but that doesn't mean i am gonna come on here like you and reminisce about 7 years ago every interaction you had and how you basically couldn't get her number :p

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
shorty got a kid and she outchea featurin in bootleg music videos. :mjlol:

moreover, she goin on about how niggaz ain't this, how she need a real man, yada yada....but what exactly is shorty offerin herself other than elastic pu$$y? :draketf:

dis nigga though :dead:flew across the atlantic to feature a single mom in his music video. Another nigga nutted in her but yet homeboy outchea treatin her like she somethin special. :ohlord:

i seen this shorty on 2 occasions. One was a smaller, more intimate gathering couple years back like in 2009/2010....but we barely conversated. Wasn't really with it....her and her loud-mouthed, reggae boppin, xalimo homegirls :idontlike:
Loooool yessss gman:dead1::deadmanny:

How are you talking about "i like my girls with a bit of polish" but you're out here with a name I can't even say out loud in polite company?
Like @Duchess said, you are acting like she did something unmentionable when in reality she just got married and divorced?
Don't get me wrong, this video makes me cringe, and her and her friends are not my cup of tea but that doesn't mean i am gonna come on here like you and reminisce about 7 years ago every interaction you had and how you basically couldn't get her number :p

i know you ain't that stupid to be taking my username serious. But perhaps you are. I don't really give a shit. :ehh:

this has nothing to do about her getting married and divorced:comeon:this is about her priorities bein outta wack. :ufdup:and that UK clown ass nigga. :mjlol:

and you women are predictable. If a nigga dumps you, his dick was too small. If he criticizes a woman or has any opinion about her, even if its negative, he's bitter or he was rejected by her.

but hey, whatever makes ya'll sleep at night. :kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.