Somali MARXIST LENNINST says we should put race before religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also says that she allies with BLACK CHRISTIANS before NON-BLACK MUSLIMS and says that Ethiopia and Kenya are only killing Somalis for land whilst Arabs are killing us for race.
This Paki also gets involved (who invited him? :kodaksmiley:)

https://twitter.com/rickytweets1234/status/839263000989163521

I for one disagree. I've never understood the obsession with race. Shit is so temporary, and aslong as I'm going to heaven idc about yall :mjlol:

She is right, we need to get rid of Islam and replace it with Marxism as a layout for a state (or any other model really). A state based on Islam is detrimental and useless at best, there's no such thing as "islamic economics" and Islam's point of view on humanity is totally fucked up.

She is right, we need to get rid of Islam and replace it with Marxism as a layout for a state (or any other model really). A state based on Islam is detrimental and useless at best, there's no such thing as "islamic economics" and Islam's point of view on humanity is totally fucked up.
GoldenKushite is this you? :pachah1:

This isn't even what we're talking about did you even read the posts :chrisfreshhah:
You just saw Islam and got triggered :chrisfreshhah:

This isn't even what we're talking about did you even read the posts :chrisfreshhah:
You just saw Islam and got triggered :chrisfreshhah:
Nah, I was just going one step further, but race is way more important than religion (also class) but arab bootyclappers like yourself want to pretend like social structures aren't real.

I hate Marxism with a passion, however i do agree that race is important. Its one of the many things that'll have a massive impact on life. For better or for worse.

Nah, I was just going one step further, but race is way more important than religion (also class) but arab bootyclappers like yourself want to pretend like social structures aren't real.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I absolutely hate arabs and would never bootyclap fot them :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
As a non-muslim religion obviously has no importance to you. I believe in Allah and I'm a follower of Islam, I believe this life is just a temporary passing and thus I'm more focused on thriving to Jannah.
My race is important in how others view me. My ethnicity is obv important bc it dictates my culture etc but my religion is more important than all.
I could die anyday.... when I'm dead be having been Somali/black won't matter.
This is my ISLAMIC perspective. You won't change it so don't bother.
Next time try putting your point forward without being so rude and dismissive.

I hate Marxism with a passion, however i do agree that race is important. Its one of the many things that'll have a massive impact on your life. For better or for worse.
In this life, sure.
Religion transcends this life though.
If you're a believer that is.

More like a libtard SJW and BLM activist than a marxist/Leninist... marxism is great and superior to any ideology that came or will ever come

sony-and-microsoft-ddos-attack-consequences-begin-if-they-had-keyboards-they-did-this-gif-212420.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It was the non black Muslims that came to our aid when the Black Christians tried to expand into Somali lands. It was the non black Muslims that helped us when the Portuguese looted Barawa. It was the non black Muslims who were the ones that aided us when Britain, Italy & Abyssinia tried to colonize us.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It was the non black Muslims that came to our aid when the Black Christians tried to expand into Somali lands. It was the non black Muslims that helped us when the Portuguese looted Barawa. It was the non black Muslims who were the ones that aided us when Britain, Italy & Abyssinia tried to colonize us.
You think the people who claim that Arabs are our sworn enemies have any knowledge of our history?
The people who say that shit are incredibly uninformed and likely hate Islam also.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You think the people who claim that Arabs are our sworn enemies have any knowledge of our history?
The people who say that shit are incredibly uninformed and likely hate Islam also.
The Ottoman Turks came to our aid with guns and men, when these so called "black brothers" tried to expand into our land and today Turkey is coming to our aid once again whilst we are killed in the black countries we inhabit(Kenya, South Africa, Ethiopia etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts