Somali men in my city have it good.

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
I have been told that many Somalis have moved to Eastleigh, Nairobi.
Leaving only business owners here.
There's probably like 30 Somali families here. And so many boranas and Kenyan Muslims.

We're respected in this little tuulo shithole.
The perception of somalis here is that we're entrepreneurial, rich , classy, private school lovers, religious, peaceful, have beautiful women, that we own houses not renters, we help poor people.

Damn I can sense the respect almost everyday. From the police, to the civil servants, to the roadside sellers.
Decades of living here , the somalis have some Kenyan culture. Like being reserved, meek, docile, polite. Saying sorry and thanks.

The teenagers here are very respectful. And very religious. It's very hard to be immoral here since we all know each other.
In the few Somali restaurants , all I see is successful proud Somali dads. I have never been proud of being a Somali man.

The only problem I have seen here is that Somali boys are addicted to khat.
They depend on their parents' money. There are no jobs here.

So they are just waiting to inherit the businesses. They have too much time on their hands so they get into drugs...

onEdge

There's little polygamy here since Somali women are scarce. And dowry is high. So most stick to just one woman.

onEdge

I am like the only sheekhaal here.
So I've become like a celebrity here lol.
"Where is the sheekhaal guy" most don't even call me by my name.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I have been told that many Somalis have moved to Eastleigh, Nairobi.
Leaving only business owners here.
There's probably like 30 Somali families here. And so many boranas and Kenyan Muslims.

We're respected in this little tuulo shithole.
The perception of somalis here is that we're entrepreneurial, rich , classy, private school lovers, religious, peaceful, have beautiful women, that we own houses not renters, we help poor people.

Damn I can sense the respect almost everyday. From the police, to the civil servants, to the roadside sellers.
Decades of living here , the somalis have some Kenyan culture. Like being reserved, meek, docile, polite. Saying sorry and thanks.

The teenagers here are very respectful. And very religious. It's very hard to be immoral here since we all know each other.
In the few Somali restaurants , all I see is successful proud Somali dads. I have never been proud of being a Somali man.

The only problem I have seen here is that Somali boys are addicted to khat.
They depend on their parents' money. There are no jobs here.

So they are just waiting to inherit the businesses. They have too much time on their hands so they get into drugs...
Wish it was like this everywhere else.

Honestly I'd love to settle down in a middle/upper class neighborhood filled with somalis.

"The only problem I have seen here is that Somali boys are addicted to khat.

They depend on their parents' money. There are no jobs here"

Yo we need these privileged kids to start playing sports. Lots of professional athletes come from middle/upper class backgrounds.

Question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

“the somalis have some Kenyan culture. Like being reserved, meek, docile, polite. Saying sorry and thanks”

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Kenya is a nightmare. Successful Somalis who are rich and prosperous yes, but a boatload of social issues. Drugs, promiscuity, betrayal ect, someone needs to make a TV show about the place and the evils of money.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Wish it was like this everywhere else.

Honestly I'd love to settle down in a middle/upper class neighborhood filled with somalis.

"The only problem I have seen here is that Somali boys are addicted to khat.

They depend on their parents' money. There are no jobs here"

Yo we need these privileged kids to start playing sports. Lots of professional athletes come from middle/upper class backgrounds.

Question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalia has a booming population annual births of 600k babies they can pick up the pieces
Let Somalis in kenya rest

Trending