Somali men with thunder thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How did this epidemic problem started in the Somali community. There are countless of Somali men with this problem. Big fuuto with thunder thighs. What's causing this? The Somali diet? Is there something in the water? How can we stop this?

I secretly want to feel the big fuuto. Do you think they will get mad if I grab it? Like randomly.

:ohhh:

Somalispot men do you have this problem? Don't lie, this is a judgement free zone. Something tells me @gurey @RedStar @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey are all big booty jamas. :ohhh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How did this epidemic problem started in the Somali community. There are countless of Somali men with this problem. Big fuuto with thunder thighs. What's causing this? The Somali diet? Is there something in the water? How can we stop this?

I secretly want to feel the big fuuto. Do you think they will get mad if I grab it? Like randomly.

Somalispot men do you have this problem? Don't lie, this is a judgement free zone. Something tells me @gurey @RedStar @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey are all big booty jamas. :ohhh:
:mjlol::mjlol::pachah1::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I personally think that the odeys that let themselves go are the ones with thunder thighs.:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
I myself am around 64 kg which is horrible laakin alhamdullilah i haven't been infested with this disease :rejoice::rejoice:

Zeus

STYLIN
I know youre angry that us ashy abdis beat you xalimos in every department, even when it comes to fertility :siilaanyolaugh:

But with big diamond glutes the thrusts will be 10x more powerful

BlackHumpFail.gif

Bohol

VIP
It is properly genetic. East Africans in general have bigger lower body and longer legs perfect for running.

Abdis need to hit the gym walahi. how are you going to leave your hairline in Mogadishu during the civil war and still have PHAT ass? Yaawhoo, iiga fogaay.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
It is difficult walking with big thighs. You have to make sure not to run down the stairs or people will think you are farting:mjcry:.
Watching these types of videos always give me self-confidence:mjswag:

It's a result of genetics, bad diet and alot of sitting.

Can be fixed with a better diet, lifestyle and spot exercises

I actuay naah. Nin xoogen baan ahay:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts