Somali men with thunder thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I used to suffer from a big fuuto, used to be self conscious about it as well when i was younger. My ex used to slap my ass every chance she could get, she said it felt like a girls butt. So demoralizing :mjcry:

men can have thigh gaps??:dwill:

Thought it wasnt possible due to the differences between male and female hips.

If you have really thin thighs, the length of your hips can start to not matter and you can still get a thigh gap. Look at the emaciated men of Auschwitz for instance. Also, some men e.g. Rick from the Walking Dead walk in a manner that leaves a gap between their thighs -- it looks a little badass and sheriff-y but makes sense because of Rick's character.

It would be weird if my man's thighs touched though. If you look better in a pencil skirt than I do we're gonna have problems.

VixR

Veritas
Epidemic?? :damedamn:

I only know one S. guy with a fat ass, it doesn't look right.

I think if you tried to grab a guy's ass, 80% of the time he'd reflexively drop kick you thinking you were a fag or something, and then look real shocked, lost and confused that it was a chick. This is from the study findings of a hs free period experiment/dare involving a certain fat-butted football player and a classmate in the hallway :dead:

Lmao, 99% of Somali guys have zero ass, and it looks really nonathletic and awkward.

I'm not thick but unlike most of these niggas I don't look like a holocaust survivor. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending