Somali military service for say walahi’s

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You could become a doctor move back home and help save lives or you could start a business and help employ locals and increase the local gdp, but instead you want to be cannon fodder because you couldn't make anything of your self in the west.

:damn:
>become a doctor
>get killed because some clan wants a get back.
>become a business owner.
>get taxed by madmen that blow themselves up every weekend.

:kanyeshrug:

Fucked either way if you go back but if he's willing to gun down some scumbags then maybe it'll be easier for diaspora doctors and businessmen in the future.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Modern Warfare is absolutely sad there is nothing worse fighting for when some kid one taps u with a dji drone. Also there is nothing to fight for, the government of Somalia in its whole is completely messed up with no repair. I use to be optimisic for somalia but there is just way too much problems for anything good to happen. Right now im hoping that during ww3 there is a complete rehaul of somalia. Allah knows the best though.

I recommend to you that if you really want, you can join and become worseless fodder. Or you can just stay and participate in the life loop...

>become a doctor

Fucked either way if you go back but if he's willing to gun down some scumbags then maybe it'll be easier for diaspora doctors and businessmen in the future.
He's Gonna have a negative KD ratio

Modern Warfare is absolutely sad there is nothing worse fighting for when some kid one taps u with a dji drone. Also there is nothing to fight for, the government of Somalia in its whole is completely messed up with no repair. I use to be optimisic for somalia but there is just way too much problems for anything good to happen. Right now im hoping that during ww3 there is a complete rehaul of somalia. Allah knows the best though.

I recommend to you that if you really want, you can join and become worseless fodder. Or you can just stay and participate in the life loop...
I don’t understand why I keep seeing people complaining about how the country is run(it’s becoming like a an agenda now)!!! If your not actively doing anything to change the situation, keep it steeping!! because theirs a bunch of wadani men and women out their trying to make a change for their people. May allah bring back our wisdom and courage - but I understand your sentiment we just need good men to bring about that change but that only comes through sacrifice and relying on allah

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
>become a doctor

At least become a fighter pilot so you can get some pilot training and certification.

If the diaspora want to join the somali military they should only become regular officers or pilots.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You could become a doctor move back home and help save lives or you could start a business and help employ locals and increase the local gdp, but instead you want to be cannon fodder because you couldn't make anything of your self in the west.

:damn:

Watched this documentary a few years ago.

@Kizaru @Bazed @CABDULWALI XASAN.
Tagged y'all because I think y'all might be interested in the documentary

There was a Somali nigga from the States working with the Somali anti piracy unit. Bro was speaking good English and told the gaal interviewer he was from the states. He was just a regular soldier. I honestly got pissed seeing him :susp:
He had no business working there as a soldier. He probably fucked up in the west and came back home.

This documentary was kind of hilarious though. They kept chasing after the leader of a known pirate group and Everytime they got close he would escape.

Turns out the truck driver for the unit ended up being related to the pirate :russ:

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I don’t understand why I keep seeing people complaining about how the country is run(it’s becoming like a an agenda now)!!! If your not actively doing anything to change the situation, keep it steeping!! because theirs a bunch of wadani men and women out their trying to make a change for their people. May allah bring back our wisdom and courage - but I understand your sentiment we just need good men to bring about that change but that only comes through sacrifice and relying on allah
Its better then nothing, also you speak like a shill

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I always thought it'd be good to have military conscription for young men for 3 years where they'll be trained and then relocated. The young men can be sent off to areas not of their own clan to work as community service and security. Building bonds beyond the enclaves of clan lines and fostering a sense of national identity. I know a lot of people will have issues with that though.
i read about this on twitter and it was a policy of the previous Somali goverments pre civil war, after students finished high school both male and female worked required to join these programs. There was a german documentary on it let me see if I can pull it up

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
i read about this on twitter and it was a policy of the previous Somali goverments pre civil war, after students finished high school both male and female worked required to join these programs. There was a german documentary on it let me see if I can pull it up
Xalane?