Somali military uniform looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
DB030BD9-B0AC-40F0-9967-EA2F42F7F299.jpeg
614DED78-1C28-40F0-A54F-7C46B3A6C314.jpeg
AECB9556-5D53-47BE-B20B-FA109FB60CB2.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dear Leader Kim Jong Gaas inspecting his troops.
IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

552_(1)-620x330.jpg

IMG_9274.jpg

2014325635313519370603511IMG_2807.jpg

img_2777.jpg

large.jpeg

IMG_2785.jpg

2016323635943202588454926Madaxweynaha_Puntland_Jarriiban_Gobolka_Mudug (1) (Custom).jpg

gaas_garacad.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_9506.jpg

Madaxaynaha-Dawladda-Puntland-oo-Booqday-ciidamadii-soo-afjaray-dagaalkii-Suuj-iyo-Garmaal26.jpg

images

gaas-khamiis-qaba.jpg

Long may he reign.

Last edited:
I don’t get why he had to mention puntland special forces like they been getting the job done in tukaraq

Such begs lol:russ:

Puntland Special forces have never got the job done anywhere. I still remember that Bantu slapping the punan soldiers around and saying they were breaking their legs during marching exercises because of malnutrition :dead:

upload_2018-12-16_9-29-33.jpeg

Gaas: “Here’s that pay you’ve been complaining about for 6 months I stuck a copy of the world bank report to your shirt, you’re welcome”

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Puntland Special forces have never got the job done anywhere. I still remember that Bantu slapping the punan soldiers around and saying they were breaking their legs during marching exercises because of malnutrition :dead:
Wallahi the only thing they can do right now is faan which is the only thing going for them :mjlol:

Stop polluting the thread with your jealousy and cuqdad and show us what Somaliland has.

Is this what you have ?

KuaWd2L.jpg

You telling me the guy in the shades with the oversized mouth is in the military ? Look at his uniform it looks like he’s wearing Gaas uniform from one of his dress up playdates. And look at the Abdi from Captain Phillips standing over his shoulder or does everyone there have that pirate look kkk

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is this what you have ?

KuaWd2L.jpg

You telling me the guy in the shades with the oversized mouth is in the military ? Look at his uniform it looks like he’s wearing Gaas uniform from one of his dress up playdates. And look at the Abdi from Captain Phillips standing over his shoulder or does everyone there have that pirate look kkk
All you can do is cry because these are your soldiers.
1i8ygl.jpg

:russ:

All you can do is cry because these are your soldiers.
1i8ygl.jpg

:russ:

Jokes on you, you’re telling me a monkey with a sniper rifle destroyed your people near Las Anod 07 and present day near Tukaraq? Kkk :dead:

All those special forces and you’re saying a monkey with a sniper rifle beats you :damn:

Of course you would know since you had one for breakfast.
:chrisfreshhah:

Jokes on you. That image is years old. They're the fake bones from the fake Isaaq genocide that you guys conjured up to create a fake country.
:mjlol:

As opposed to the dead bush meat eating punans who break their legs in half during simple marching exercise from malnutrition. Maybe you guys can use a porcupine or two :damn: that dead bush meat obviously ain’t nutritious :nahgirl:

And no those bones are the bones of your brother who died a sad death being shot in the punan outside Tukaraq. He was in charge of bringing the comfort women from Garowe and started to act up when his sister was in the newest batch of recruits :dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He was in charge of bringing the comfort women from Garowe and started to act up when his sister was in the newest batch of recruits :dead:
After my exams are over in a few days, I will drop a fkd nuke in the clan section from a scientific article about Somaliland's comfort women for Puntland's men. Stay tuned.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts