Somali Multiculturism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Do you not hear him calling on 'his African brothers' to to help them take over? He's saying that we're not native to our country, that we're from the middle east.

Hubble

VIP
I agree with everything Omar had to say!

Do you know people who were raised as Arabs? I honestly don't see it. Every time we celebrate Somali culture we only celebrate what's authentically only ours, we don't even listen to their music (the odd cliche pop song) or watch their shows or speak their language unless we lived there.

Hubble

VIP
Well your own clan claims to descend from Abu Talib.

You are a guest

You're the real guest Mr Black Canada, Mr Black West. Without even getting into genealogy, Bantus are from further away than the Quraysh were so they're guests in our region no matter how they spin it. Even if we were from Quraysh, look how we preserved the authentic Horn of Africa culture and way of life? Even though I don't believe the Quraysh myth, for you I'll say we inherited the language and culture of the Somalis and therefore are Somali.

You're the real guest Mr Black Canada, Mr Black West. Without even getting into genealogy, Bantus are from further away than the Quraysh were so they're guests in our region no matter how they spin it. Even if we were from Quraysh, look how we preserved the authentic Horn of Africa culture and way of life? Even though I don't believe the Quraysh myth, for you I'll say we inherited the language and culture of the Somalis and therefore are Somali.

Kow dheh ibn Abu Talib (that warmed your heart didn't it?):

Go back to Arabia

Hubble

VIP
Kow dheh ibn Abu Talib (that warmed your heart didn't it?):

Go back to Arabia

You aren't a Bantu, you claim several clans but none of them are Bantu. Wherever I 'go back to', your skinny ass is coming along. Plus I speak af Somali and you don't, you have no place in this conversation at all you askari.

Status
Not open for further replies.