Somali Muslims on SomaliSpot be like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, fucking transexuals. Some of them try to be like girls, but they are men! Facts don't change! But, really, we're not black, we're Somali. Even though we're African descents!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You still didn't answer my question in the other thread.

Moroccans claim to be Africans, do you also want them to claim Black? How about Algerians? Libyans?

Gibiin-Udug

Reiko, what does race means? And what race do Somalis belong to?
You didn't answer my question, you said since we are Africans we have to claim Black right? Do you think Moroccans and Algerians should claim black since they're also from Africa?

f*ck off kindly. I am not black and Africans are not black.

I'm not going to answer anything you have say from now on. Go to North Minneapolis get beat up.
Lol, you demand that I answer your questions, then get flippant after it. It's okay if things are too hard for you, and why should I go to North Minneapolis? It's a ghetto over there. I'll stay in Woodbury where it's nice.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol, you demand that I answer your questions, then get flippant after it. It's okay if things are too hard for you, and why should I go to North Minneapolis? It's a ghetto over there. I'll stay in Woodbury where it's nice.
Nigga you can't claim black and call the black neighborhood ghetto.

Nigga you can't claim black and call the black neighborhood ghetto.

I was calling the somali neighborhood there a ghetto. Especially over by the 24th street. I swear, it's like 8 somali adult guys living in one apartment sometimes. None of them have a job, or any future. They just go to the local mosque for prayer, then go back home to do nothing all day but talk. It's probably all they did in Somalia too.

Gibiin-Udug

I was calling the somali neighborhood there a ghetto. Especially over by the 24th street. I swear, it's like 8 somali adult guys living in one apartment sometimes. None of them have a job, or any future. They just go to the local mosque for prayer, then go back home to do nothing all day but talk. It's probably all they did in Somalia too.

I see where you're coming from now, you've this pent up anger, I bet some Somalis made fun of you looking like a black person, Somalis are the most hard working , educated, minorities in Minnesota. Those men you claim to do nothing all have their own businesses and probably have someone working for them. Just because you're insecure about yourself doesn't mean all Somalis are like that.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
idk why ur forcing what you admit is a social construct on ppl. if they dont want to identify as a made up umbrella term then that's what is, caadi iska dhig sxb

idk why ur forcing what you admit is a social construct on ppl. if they dont want to identify as a made up umbrella term then that's what is, caadi iska dhig sxb
Because it's really just a thinly-veiled racism against blacks by a lot of Somalis if we're being honest. A lot of somalis, most if not almost all have unfavorable views of blacks and see them as lesser people. I'd be fine with people like @Reiko who just claim they're Somali and only somali, nothing more, nothing less. But there tends to be other crazy types who try to identify as caucasian, white, and etc. because they'd be ashamed to be labeled as black, and try to so hard to identify as black.

Ugh, fucking transexuals. Some of them try to be like girls, but they are men! Facts don't change! But, really, we're not black, we're Somali. Even though we're African descents!

Transsexuals have a mental illness making them think or identify as something they're not, much like you.

Black in the US carries an idea of a community and people that Somalis are not. You can be black as much as you want I dont care, but don't force it on other Somalis who haven't left their people and community and still love them

Transsexuals have a mental illness making them think or identify as something they're not, much like you.

Black in the US carries an idea of a community and people that Somalis are not. You can be black as much as you want I dont care, but don't force it on other Somalis who haven't left their people and community and still love them
Smh, you sound like a retard now. Just in the other race, you said we're caucasoid.

Let's be honest, you'd be one of those Somalis who would be so quick to identify as black if it was seen as a good thing to be. But for now, you're sticking with the whites.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Because it's really just a thinly-veiled racism against blacks by a lot of Somalis if we're being honest. A lot of somalis, most if not almost all have unfavorable views of blacks and see them as lesser people. I'd be fine with people like @Reiko who just claim they're Somali and only somali, nothing more, nothing less. But there tends to be other crazy types who try to identify as caucasian, white, and etc. because they'd be ashamed to be labeled as black, and try to so hard to identify as black.
but ur arguing with @Reiko tho :ulachen001:

Smh, you sound like a retard now. Just in the other race, you said we're caucasoid.

Let's be honest, you'd be one of those Somalis who would be so quick to identify as black if it was seen as a good thing to be. But for now, you're sticking with the whites.
I don't identify as white or Caucasoid, just posted a rebuttal to you saying we look alike as Madows

It was the White people pushing the Caucasoid term unto us, like you're pushing the Black term now

Gibiin-Udug

Cause she's getting her panties in a twist too and can't stand to leave me the hell alone. I thought she was engaged, but apparently her man isn't giving her enough attention so she's gotta get mine too.
What

The

Actual

f*ck.

Are you ok? Like seriously? Stop trolling. You're the one who quoted me first. What attention are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.