Somali Muslims on SomaliSpot be like

Status
Not open for further replies.
What
The
Actual
f*ck.
Are you ok? Like seriously? Stop trolling. You're the one who quoted me first. What attention are you on about?

You actually put my username in you post where I should tell somali people over at the 24th and all that. What are YOU on about.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You actually put my username in you post where I should tell somali people over at the 24th and all that. What are YOU on about.
You're fucking crazy. This is the first you quoted me and I only quoted you to answer back to you, you fucking deranged liar.

n5572v.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This guy is weird.

So are Arabs and Indians and Philippines "brown"?

How come people from Turkey all the way to Korea don't self identify as one group "brown " since all their skin colours is brown and mostly reside on the Asian continent?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This guy is weird.

How come people from Turkey all the way to Korea don't self identify as one group "brown " since all their skin colours is brown and mostly reside on the Asian continent?
He just outed himself to be a troll. Don't take him seriously.

This guy is weird.

You must understand it's a social construct, so yes they're brown. It doesn't care for the connections or differences. Barack Obama is black, despite knowing his identity which is half-Kenyan, and half-English, with his mom being really white. Racial classifications which is a social construct wouldn't care either way. He's black because he looks black.

So if you have a kid with a white girl, your kid would be black or white, depending on how light his/her skin were. People like to pigeonhole other people and don't care for the specifics.

Bielsa

VIP
You must understand it's a social construct, so yes they're brown. It doesn't care for the connections or differences. Barack Obama is black, despite knowing his identity which is half-Kenyan, and half-English, with his mom being really white. Racial classifications which is a social construct wouldn't care either way. He's black because he looks black.

So if you have a kid with a white girl, your kid would be black or white, depending on how light his/her skin were. People like to pigeonhole other people and don't care for the specifics.

I understand it's a social construct and that I'm viewed as a black person in the west but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Some white people also think I'm a monkey. I guess I'll have to accept I'm a monkey cos our white overlords have said so.

People refer to Indians as Indians and Tutks as Turks. Why aren't they collectively labelled brown?

I understand it's a social construct and that I'm viewed as a black person in the west but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Some white people also think I'm a monkey. I guess I'll have to accept I'm a monkey cos our white overlords have said so.

People refer to Indians as Indians and Tutks as Turks. Why aren't they collectively labelled brown?

Do you think being viewed as a black person is in anyway comparable to being viewed as a monkey? I mean, I expect some somalis to take being called black as an insult just as bad as being called monkeys. You'd get a lot of vitriol thrown at you for pointing out that they're black, versus that they're Caucasian.

Prototype

Heads high
Do you think being viewed as a black person is in anyway comparable to being viewed as a monkey? I mean, I expect some somalis to take being called black as an insult just as bad as being called monkeys. You'd get a lot of vitriol thrown at you for pointing out that they're black, versus that they're Caucasian.

Why are Indians and Arabs allowed to be their own race but not Somalis?

Bielsa

VIP
Do you think being viewed as a black person is in anyway comparable to being viewed as a monkey? I mean, I expect some somalis to take being called black as an insult just as bad as being called blacks. You'd get a lot of vitriol thrown at you for pointing out that they're black, versus that they're Caucasian.

No it was just an example.

But I ask you again, why do people refer to Turks as Turks and Chinese as Chinese and Indians as Indians? Why aren't they collectively called brown? They all reside on the Asian continent and they all got brown skin.

No it was just an example.

But I ask you again, why do people refer to Turks as Turks and Chinese as Chinese and Indians as Indians? Why aren't they collectively called brown? They all reside on the Asian continent and they all got brown skin.

Turks call themselves turks, but even most people I know would call them arabs/browns. Indians and Pakistanis also get lumped with Arabs and get called browns. Chinese, thais, vietnamese, all oriental asians are yellow.

So all oriental asians are yellow, anything else is brown.

Bielsa

VIP
Turks call themselves turks, but even most people I know would call them arabs/browns. Indians and Pakistanis also get lumped with Arabs and get called browns. Chinese, thais, vietnamese, all oriental asians are yellow.

So all oriental asians are yellow, anything else is brown.

But they're not referee to as yellow by most people and government. East Asians are collectively called "Asians".

You know this but want to pretend otherwise.

But they're not referee to as yellow by most people and government. East Asians are collectively called "Asians".

You know this but want to pretend otherwise.

They're not referred to as yellow by their government? Lmao, who cares what they call themselves. It's what the rest of the world calls them. What exactly do you think the yellow fever refers to? What do you think you'd get if you googled, "Yellow people"?

Status
Not open for further replies.