Somali or Ajnabi

• Somali

• Ajnabi Arab

• Ajnabi Black

• Ajnabi White

• Ajnabi Other

• Ajnabi Latin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm serious since we live in Qurbaha we actually can marry whoever we want as long as the person is muslim
and its really making a lot of iskeeny faraxos lose their mind they start insulting every Somali girl.
Whenever I say am Somali and Black YAASS baby. They lose their mind and tell me I wwill be single mom with jarer kid
So will you end up with Somali or other ajnabi?

I'm serious since we live in Qurbaha we actually can marry whoever we want as long as the person is muslim
and its really making a lot of iskeeny faraxos lose their mind they start insulting every Somali girl.
Whenever I say am Somali and Black YAASS baby. They lose their mind and tell me I wwill be single mom with jarer kid
So will you end up with Somali or other ajnabi?

is this english?

Radical

Been there, done that
Can you people at least try to be more creative rather than talking about who you are or who you'll end up with?

Or do you enjoy the impractical delution of having a group of men from different races lining up for you which you can cherry pick from?

Reality called, it doesn't work like that, the truth is you'll marry the first bloke who admits his feelings and has a decent paycheck and maybe some flowers on his right hand

I know the false sense of control can be quite exciting but you're only setting youself up for disappointment.

Can you people at least try to be more creative rather than talking about who you are or who you'll end up with?

Or do you enjoy the impractical delution of having a group of men from different races lining up for you which you can cherry pick from?

Reality called, it doesn't work like that, the truth is you'll marry the first bloke who admits his feelings and has a decent paycheck and maybe some flowers on his right hand

I know the false sense of control can be quite exciting but you're only setting youself up for disappointment.
Lmaoo I control the galaxy and everything in it luv

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Well damn nigga that was scalding

Trending