• Ajnabi Arab

• Ajnabi Black

• Ajnabi White

• Ajnabi Other

• Ajnabi Latin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Imran

waddup
we need to go after ajnabis at this point im starting to seriously believe that. All this only somali bs gotta go bro theres only about 11 million of us so chances are were basically already inbreeding so I guess we could say we should spread the somali genes to say whites or Arabs...

mrlog

VIP
I'm serious since we live in Qurbaha we actually can marry whoever we want as long as the person is muslim
and its really making a lot of iskeeny faraxos lose their mind they start insulting every Somali girl.
Whenever I say am Somali and Black YAASS baby. They lose their mind and tell me I wwill be single mom with jarer kid
So will you end up with Somali or other ajnabi?

Both
:gaasdrink:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
That’s why you put them in their place by never giving them all your attention. Soon that’s all they’ll want and forfeit everything else :krs:
must be different in america these madows gassed them too much they think they're above everyone thats why I don't show them love

I'm serious since we live in Qurbaha we actually can marry whoever we want as long as the person is muslim
and its really making a lot of iskeeny faraxos lose their mind they start insulting every Somali girl.
Whenever I say am Somali and Black YAASS baby. They lose their mind and tell me I wwill be single mom with jarer kid
So will you end up with Somali or other ajnabi?
You do know this goes both ways right?

Sol

?
Somali, your kids will have a huge identity issues whilst growing up and within a few generations probably lose their Somalinimo (their kid and grandkids tht is)

Trending