Somali phenotype

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Somali phenotype is globally recognized as distinct

what are some other ethnicities or people apart from Oromos/Afars that can be mistaken for somali?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Some sudanis and south cushitics. The somali is apart of the Horn phenotype and ot doesn’t exist outside of this region.

This region will have atleast 300 million people in the coming decades so it will be extremely common.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Tamils and other Dravidians in Southern India resemble us. There's an E-Celeb in Canada called CityboyJJ and everyone thought he was Somali until he started yapping about being the finest brown boy

1720456100566.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Only few and that’s the dark skins with soft hair . I’ve heard this rhetoric a few times by ajanabi redditors
Other Dravidians can be light but most Tamils are dark which adds to the confusion for ajnabi. I edited my comment by posting a Tamil nigga that people thought looked Somali even I was tricked for a bit

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Some sudanis and south cushitics. The somali is apart of the Horn phenotype and ot doesn’t exist outside of this region.

This region will have atleast 300 million people in the coming decades so it will be extremely common.
What about habeshis

The Tutsis who live in Rwanda/Burundi can pass as Somali

Trending