Somali Pop the Balloon Just Dropped 🚨

Agreed wallahi, reer Minnesota came through and cancelled their one but this one went through. I dont even wish to check which country this one is from, as I have a high suspicion which country it is.
Bro this is a fob production and the subject matter is not even degenerate. They're talking about sleeping habits and marriage. :dead:

Bro this is a fob production and the subject matter is not even degenerate. They're talking about sleeping habits and marriage. :dead:
Good point. I did not watch the OP clip, it seems mild. Do you know what country it is made in?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
What does that change? :cosbyhmm:
Dark NN can't police somalis back home.

Somalis back home arent as conservative as we are. I dead ass saw some fobs and niggas back home hosting a twerk off with some xalimos on tiktok live last week :mjlol: .

Dark NN will never be able to scare these people.

Dark NN can't police somalis back home.

Somalis back home arent as conservative as we are. I dead ass saw some fobs and niggas back home hosting a twerk off with some xalimos on tiktok live last week :mjlol: .

Dark NN will never be able to scare these people.
I honestly find Somalis back home to be an incredibly fascinating group to analyze. Somalis back home aren’t as conservative as you’d expect from a group who are back home in a society in which modesty is incredibly paramount and keeping up appearance of religiosity is the social norm. Yet whilst on the surface they may appeare to be a devout group that upkeeps Islamic traditionalism, the deeper you delve into and peel the layers, it becomes obvious a lot of it is performative. That was my personal analysis when I was back home for months. I saw things that shocked me.

Western Somalis take freemxing more seriously, take the idea of one being modest in action seriously ect. Take the idea of morality such as honesty and uprightness more seriously and the goes on.

Go back home and people are openly flirting, you go back home and people are openly insulting each other with women shouting their heads off. Go back home and it’s a woman with a jilbab selling Khat, and young women often jump each other
Go back home and the man who prays Salah with you 5 times will be the first to try and scam you.

I really want the incels who glorify back home to go to a major city and witness the chaos of the Somalis who might have rigid ruling when it comes to clothing but hardly any rulings with etiquette and demeanor.

DorkNN can’t do anything to Somali peoples let alone women back home.

I honestly find Somalis back home to be an incredibly fascinating group to analyze. Somalis back home aren’t as conservative as you’d expect from a group who are back home in a society in which modesty is incredibly paramount and keeping up appearance of religiosity is the social norm. Yet whilst on the surface they may appeare to be a devout group that upkeeps Islamic traditionalism, the deeper you delve into and peel the layers, it becomes obvious a lot of it is performative. That was my personal analysis when I was back home for months. I saw things that shocked me.

Western Somalis take freemxing more seriously, take the idea of one being modest in action seriously ect. Take the idea of morality such as honesty and uprightness more seriously and the goes on.

Go back home and people are openly flirting, you go back home and people are openly insulting each other with women shouting their heads off. Go back home and it’s a woman with a jilbab selling Khat, and young women often jump each other
Go back home and the man who prays Salah with you 5 times will be the first to try and scam you.

I really want the incels who glorify back home to go to a major city and witness the chaos of the Somalis who might have rigid ruling when it comes to clothing but hardly any rulings with etiquette and demeanor.

DorkNN can’t do anything to Somali peoples let alone women back home.
That’s just called sinning. What did you think, they were gonna be perfect? I remember you trying this proformative nonsense with me. Don’t you know you’re basically takfiring them? Like who in this world is perfect at the deen? Anyways I too been to Somalia recently and many people are great Muslims there.

Trending

Latest posts