Somali Publishing Companies: Are there any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Scansom in Sweden. They ship to UK I don't know if they ship to your country.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Art is a bang ~ Anyways have you told your parents that their ilk were former slaves or?

I tried it a few times but i gave up when i realized that some people cannot be convinced that we didn't have a merry-go-happy relationship with the Arabs and Aryans.

Slavery is a more nuanced topic tho. I could never really go in on it with the fams cuz the convo gets folks heated.

One day my uncle came out str8 and said that the italians civilized us. Hes in his 80's. Such a mindset is beyond repair.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Scansom in Sweden. They ship to UK I don't know if they ship to your country.

I found that one, but i was thinking something more along the lines of a publishing house for Somalis by Somalis in the diaspora. A place where farax's and halimo's can publish books.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I found that one, but i was thinking something more along the lines of a publishing house for Somalis by Somalis in the diaspora. A place where farax's and halimo's can publish books.
Scansom publish books it depends whether they want your material. They have annual book fair in Sweden where they promote your material. You should reach out to them I don't know how they do it. I went to fair myself it's small but they are probably the biggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.