Somali rapist gets deportation overturned for not knowing rape is illegal then rapes two more women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
I know a girl I went to school with whose younger brother raped women in my city. This is disgusting and he's using the fact that he came from a war torn country to justify this crime wtf :mindblown:

These women will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. He deserves to have a life sentence

What an idiot! getting laid is literally easier and requires less effort and energy than raping someone. Why would you rape a woman when you can sleep around all you want? Maybe they enjoy raping people. Also what is up with Somalis in Europe and rape? One guy even raped another guy in the sweden parliamentary or something. Are Europe women that hard to shake? Not that I am encouraging people to sleep around or anything but I'd rather that than rape.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
What an idiot! getting laid is literally easier and requires less effort and energy than raping someone. Why would you rape a woman when you can sleep around all you want? Maybe they enjoy raping people. Also what is up with Somalis in Europe and rape? One guy even raped another guy in the sweden parliamentary or something. Are Europe women that hard to shake? Not that I am encouraging people to sleep around or anything but I'd rather that than rape.
The rape shit is out of line. I read a Norwegian police report and it showed that Somalis raped more than any other ethnicity there... Wallah it's shamefull... The Iraqis in a close second

why do people even bother raping western woman. just go to any college town, you will have sex non-stop like its Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.