Somali rapist in London

Good that he is sentenced to life. Thanks to him now they'll be more hate to Somalis from the far right. Also this is another thing I hate about alcohol, a drink that can knock people unconscious shouldn't be legal. While the worst case happened here I've heard other stories where people get robbed while being unconscious due to alcohol. Also the countless drunk drivers stories. Devil's drink and I hope the Somalis in Toronto stop drinking.

His ethnicity is not mentioned anywhere, why are you making this post?

The recent spate of hate is not enough for you? Do you realize that ajnabis roam this forum a lot.

It most definitely is Somali. The two I’s at the start is a common Somali spelling, liido beach, jiimco etc. the vowels are typically elongated
This type of idiotic reasoning is why we are so messed up honestly. Look at this everyone and appreciate the level of stupidity on display here.

His ethnicity is not mentioned anywhere, why are you making this post?

The recent spate of hate is not enough for you? Do you realize that ajnabis roam this forum a lot.
He's definitely Somali, I won't name no clans but it's a name used in the South. In other parts of the country I think they use Iidle instead.

Besides so what, why are you guys attaching an ethnicity to him? Every community has rapists, cadaans are the worst. What's wrong with you guys? Just move on holyy.

He's definitely Somali, I won't name no clans but it's a name used in the South. In other parts of the country I think they use Iidle instead.

Besides so what, why are you guys attaching an ethnicity to him? Every community has rapists, cadaans are the worst. What's wrong with you guys? Just move on holyy.
He could be Ethiopian? Tommy Robinson has got him on Twitter even though he doesn’t state his ethnicity. You and the guy who posted are handicaps tho. This guy is not Somali you don’t claim mentally ill people. You oust them to other communities.

He could be Ethiopian? Tommy Robinson has got him on Twitter even though he doesn’t state his ethnicity. You and the guy who posted are handicaps tho. This guy is not Somali you don’t claim mentally ill people. You oust them to other communities.

People like you are part of the problem, attaching their self worth to the actions of complete strangers. How does a Somali dude raping someone in London affect you? Kulaha you oust them to other communities, saxib just because you are suffering from a mental illness doesn't mean we all are.

I can see something like this and move on but you can't, ask yourself why.

People like you are part of the problem, attaching their self worth to the actions of complete strangers. How does a Somali dude raping someone in London affect you? Kulaha you oust them to other communities, saxib just because you are suffering from a mental illness doesn't mean we all are.

I can see something like this and move on but you can't, ask yourself why.
Then they complain when ajnabis bring stuff like this up

Trending