Veritas
:salute: Wolverine, beavers, gretzky and
this fucking shit right here...
Y6scXSK.gif
Looks like hockey but more retarded :notsureif:

VixR

Veritas
:wow1: The Sedin twins.

Curling is one of those sports in the Winter Olympics that I just find intriguing but at the same time..
If that's a winter sport it shouldn't be :eek:

Same way I feel about rhymic gymnastics with the ribbons
giphy.gif

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't eat from somali restaurants :hova:.

Anyone else eats watermelon with their biriis? :lol:

This is something I have noticed.

This one particular I've been to in Edmonton has a large non Somali customer base so this is understandable (no big demand for bananas) but still disappointing. Most restaurants do serve meals with the banana though. This one is called African Safari. Its OK

However, I noticed another restaurant in London does this and this particularly packed restaurant had only Somalis. No ajnabis. So why get rid of the banana? I asked the server to get me one and she laughed at me. By the way, it's called Savannah. I don't recommend it; the food is crap and isn't even Somali food (including the rice) and portions are also somewhat small.

We are seeing the banana slowly disappear from Somali cuisine. Somali food is becoming Westernized (the only thing I dont want Somalis to Westernize)

Nothing to do with westernisation, Ya fellow ,the Somali owners have become more economical .bananas with every meal and epic portions are costly .so are the "jugs" .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkkkk one of my biggest sporting heroes as a kid was a hockey player

tfw you haven't watched that shit since crossing the border

:francis:

Drew from everybody hates chris? That nigga was my hero too sxb.

Too bad Somalis don't play hockey. We have proportions for a right winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts