Somali Scandal in Birmingham

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This somali 'business' man who runs a shop where he sells plane tickets to Somalia, does ayuuto/hagbad and helps people send money abroad STOLE ABOUT 1 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!! from his customers and ran away with the money.

When i visited Birmingham i went there. There is always a fight between xaliimos and black women. i remember me and my brother had to break a cat fight lol

He stole all that money? Isn't some money for Hajj?

Garbage human, he wont reach far burning his own people like that. Best licks are done with a pen and a paper, not burning individuals, aunties at that.

Reminds me of the tuug Jay Morrison: ‘If you’re gonna get scammed by the white man, you might as well let me do it cus we both black’

allah punishes those who wrong others in this world before the next. What comes around goes around. Karma
"Muslims do not believe in Karma. Fundamentally, Karma is a Dharmic philosophy of Divine Justice and works in tandem with Dharmic beliefs of reincarnation. The adherents of these religions believe that person who does good would reap the benefit of that good, either in this current cycle of life or a new re-birth." Its pagan beliefs. Unacceptable in Islam to believe in karma. We believe everything good and bad is from Allah.

"Muslims do not believe in Karma. Fundamentally, Karma is a Dharmic philosophy of Divine Justice and works in tandem with Dharmic beliefs of reincarnation. The adherents of these religions believe that person who does good would reap the benefit of that good, either in this current cycle of life or a new re-birth." It’s our pagan beliefs. Unacceptable in Islam to believe in karma. We believe everything good and bad is from Allah.

your focusing too much on the word “. Karma “ concept is the same whatever you call it . If you do good deeds then you get reward from God which can be given during this life or next life. If you do sinful things, then you get sin and will be punished now or later if you don't ask for forgiveness from peoples or God.

your focusing too much on the word “. Karma “ concept is the same whatever you call it . If you do good deeds then you get reward from God which can be given during this life or next life. If you do sinful things, then you get sin and will be punished now or later if you don't ask for forgiveness from peoples or God.
Either way we should avoid the word karma eveb if you interpret the word differently.

Trending