Somali Scandinavian mass migration to Uk 2024

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1721370225523.png

It makes no sense to migrate to the UK now. It was sensible in the early 2000s, though, when the UK was a part of the EU. Moving from Scandinavia to the UK is mad, considering the UK is overly expensive, and the average person makes about ยฃ2k monthly. Plus, there are gangbangers in the streets๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ

Ffs we get all the gaajo ass Europeans. If you cannot live successfully in Scandinavia, what makes you think youโ€™ll be successful here?

What good have reer Eurotrash ever done for us, they should be sent on the first flight back. Get out mi cantry.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
if you cant find work is Scandinavia, what makes you think you will find shit in the uk :deadpeter:
As soon as you get your degrees, i say leave

I really doubt that any Somali Scandis are migrating to the UK, considering Scandinavian countries are far superior. It's definitely recent tahriib migrants who were denied asylum. Sweden, Norway and Denmark have much stricter immigration rules than before

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I really doubt that any Somali Scandis are migrating to the UK, considering Scandinavian countries are far superior. It's definitely recent tahriib migrants who were denied asylum. Sweden, Norway and Denmark have much stricter immigration rules than before
That is exactly how it is. We have right-wing governments taking in fewer immigrants than ever before.

Trending