Somali Sex Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh:

I thought wasmo macaan was the nastiest thing I ever heard, but wtf is this, she said at least 4 of the top 5 nastiest shits i ever heard

markuu siilka qoyo???

labo biyo ama sadex biyo hadey keentay????

guska waa la aadi kartaa???

siilka haduuna baashaalin????

what

the

f*ck

God knows faraaxs need all the help they can get :icon lol:

So you cant go in dry? good to know:ohhh:
clear.png
were u just planning to stick it in on ur wedding day????:faysalwtf:

:urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh:

I thought wasmo macaan was the nastiest thing I ever heard, but wtf is this, she said at least 4 of the top 5 nastiest shits i ever heard

markuu siilka qoyo???

labo biyo ama sadex biyo hadey keentay????

guska waa la aadi kartaa???

siilka haduuna baashaalin????

what

the

f*ck
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

you didn't have to write out everything:damn:

This is the result of the extreme form of betaization & Doqonimo sweeping most men, that even the basics have to be spelt out, then they wonder why even the most religious of women prefers an experienced man to these spineless bakhti's, the stories u hear are dreadful.

Soon you will see lessons for these bakhti's on how not to ejaculate prematurely in a few seconds by training those PC muscles, a friend once joked to me how his side chicks used to ask him to write a book on it as its a pandemic.

I recall some single mothers that nullified their marriages because of this, the husband couldn't last beyond 2 minutes even on the second try for fucking years, yet he was always ready and she was tired of doing gusl in repeated despairs

I am not surprised by this video, heard plenty dreadful stories were the women were inadvertently hurt by this, especially those that masturbate regularly and thus take longer coupled with inexperienced, including those that gone through bad FGM, it's a serious topic that shouldn't be belittled.

waraabe

Your superior
This is the result of the extreme form of betaization & Doqonimo sweeping most men, that even the basics have to be spelt out, then they wonder why even the most religious of women prefers an experienced man to these spineless bakhti's, the stories u hear are dreadful.

Soon you will see lessons for these bakhti's on how not to ejaculate prematurely in a few seconds by training those PC muscles, a friend once joked to me how his side chicks used to ask him to write a book on it as its a pandemic.

I recall some single mothers that nullified their marriages because of this, the husband couldn't last beyond 2 minutes even on the second try for fucking years.

I am not surprised by this video, heard plenty dreadful stories were the women were inadvertently hurt by this, especially those that masturbate regularly and thus take longer coupled with inexperienced, including those that gone through bad FGM, it's a serious topic that shouldn't be belittled.

"but not me" :mjlol:

I love her, however I'm honestly done with you lot!! Everyone step away from the Computer, Snapchat, Facebook live, WhatsApp and the rest..
Goodnight Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending