Somali Sex Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
WTF :cryinglaughsmiley:

Hearing this shit in Somali is so cringy, :snoop:

She said "Laba biyo kentay, ama saddex biyo kentay" -- is this talking about squirting? :mjcry:

You know this is into some crazy shit. Her nigga is going to make her pussy vomit some much that she will pass out due to lack of hydration. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

WTF :cryinglaughsmiley:

Hearing this shit in Somali is so cringy, :snoop:

She said "Laba biyo kentay, ama saddex biyo kentay" -- is this talking about squirting? :mjcry:

You know this is into some crazy shit. Her nigga is going to make her pussy vomit some much that she will pass out due to lack of hydration. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

you made this shit worse :ivers:

What is the point of sex education.

Everyone knows how to put a penis in vagina.

Even the guy from countryside knows how to have sex.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How did I miss this thread

z3zrULC

Reminds me of this strange Somali book I read on a trip once. Basically a step by step guide on marriage in general and deflowering a virgin in particular :icon lol:

clear.png
were u just planning to stick it in on ur wedding day?

Inshallah :siilaanyosmile:

Are you serious?

I am not part of ciyaalspot so ofcourse i am not serious.
:browtf:

:mjlol: somali language is utter failure wallahi. It was designed for gabay iyo sarbeeb, that's it. You can't use it to teach something like math, science, programming. You can't use it for romance and you definitely can't use it for sex. :camby:

how would one say "talk dirty to me" in somali?:sass1:

"si wasakhnimah igula hadal":what:

:westbrookwtf:

:mjlol: somali language is utter failure wallahi. It was designed for gabay iyo sarbeeb, that's it. You can't use it to teach something like math, science, programming. You can't use it for romance and you definitely can't use it for sex. :camby:

how would one say "talk dirty to me" in somali?:sass1:

"si wasakhnimah igula hadal":what:

:westbrookwtf:

You broke me, dirty talk in af-somali is pure comedy

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending