Somali SJW's lose their minds as BLM activists come out in support of Muslim Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's the end of an era. The leader of Somali SJWs has declared the death of "intersectionality" :frdfvsb::ftw9nwa:

*Update: She's now deleting tweets.

lmao1.jpg

BLM going against their own.

We're seeing the death of this racist and even possibly terrorist movement. The cracks are showing. Blacks always destroy themselves from within with their infighting. It's never outsiders that destroy them (they always claim it is but they're trying to scapegoat).

Somalis have been dealt the death blow at such bad timing: by the right and by the far left.

Somalis are constantly dragged by these dagaxs on twitter and they keep making excuses to justify it

bloodless people

i'm waiting for the next twitter assault, until then i'm
200.gif

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
1. I will never understand how BLM is considered a t3rr0rist organization when all they want is to end police brutality.:childplease: Btw MLK was called a t3rr0rist as well.

2. You haven't proved anything @Duchess. You are doing the same thing the media does to Muslims by showing a couple of idiots then blaming a whole movement.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Isn't Lunar Nomad atheist? I read a topic on here about her being one now all of a sudden she's defending Muslims? Garan maayo. :faysalwtf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
1. I will never understand how BLM is considered a t3rr0rist organization when all they want is to end police brutality.:childplease: Btw MLK was called a t3rr0rist as well.

2. You haven't proved anything@duchess. You are doing the same thing the media does to Muslims by showing a couple of idiots then blaming a whole movement.

I don't need to prove anything. The Queen Somali SJW has declared the death of intersectionality and so it is!:drakekidding:

But let one Somali girl in claim she's not Black and suddenly everybody loses their mind. :bell:

Lol it's very ironic how they were pushing so hard for Somalis to largely identify as black, then turn around when shit like this happens and say "well y'all were Arab terrorists anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.