Somali SJW's lose their minds as BLM activists come out in support of Muslim Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
so da annoying pro-blm somali twitter es are now anti-blm???
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png

VixR

Veritas
It's not like black ppl are profoundly different from other Americans regarding how Islam is generally viewed, so not sure why the expectation for BLM activists to be pro-Islam exists in the first place. BLM isn't a faith-based movement.

A black Muslim can stan for BLM based on real or perceived racial discrimination, but that doesn't mean a Christian or Atheist black will view Islam favorably, or vice versa. They have nothing to do with each other on that sphere.

BANTU

+op MVLI
It's not like black ppl are profoundly different from other Americans regarding how Islam is generally viewed, so not sure why the expectation for BLM activists to be pro-Islam exists in the first place. BLM isn't a faith-based movement.

A black Muslim can stan for BLM based on real or perceived racial discrimination, but that doesn't mean a Christian or Atheist black will view Islam favorably, or vice versa. They have nothing to do with each other on that sphere.
Doesn't matter, the bedrock of social justice is solidarity. It's why BLM is aligned with DAPL.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it was always only a matter of time

pretty sure most of these ppl have some kind of mental illness

VixR

Veritas
Doesn't matter, the bedrock of social justice is solidarity. It's why BLM is aligned with DAPL.

That's bullshit. It's the whole reason there are special interest groups. A pro DAPL individual can be a BLM activist and discard the extra "alignment", bc his outlook agrees with the core message of the BLM movement.

BANTU

+op MVLI
That's bullshit. It's the whole reason there are special interest groups. A pro DAPL individual can be a BLM activist and discard the extra "alignment", bc his outlook agrees with the core message of the BLM movement.
All I'm saying is BLM would be hypocritical to support the Muslim ban, which they don't. And any individuals that support the ban are clearly not down.

VixR

Veritas
All I'm saying is BLM would be hypocritical to support the Muslim ban, which they don't. And any individuals that support the ban are clearly not down.
I think it's an idealistic view to expect BLMer solidarity for interests outside their sphere. It's BLM that brings them together, so it's understandable that their following would be fragmented on other causes even if they are under the broad social justice umbrella.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I think that's an idealistic view to expect BLMe solidarity for interests outside their sphere. It's BLM that brings them together, so it's understandable that their following would be fragmented on other causes.
I'm pretty sure social justice/equality is an idealistic view. Besides this beef on twitter, I don't believe this indifference to the Muslim ban is widespread amongst BLM aligned individuals. Back to what I said first, you can't ask to be treated fairly and disregard injustice against others- that would just be hypocritical

All this shows is SJW Xaliimos are some the most shallow people on earth. They collect causes and things to be outraged about like brand new shoes. They lose them just as easily.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Someone from SS needs to jump on twitter and call these SJWs out.
They've been given a taste of reality and we need someone to give them the full dosage :birdman:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

They don't have to view Islam favourably. Somalis/Sudanese are black so therefore this a cause they should by default get behind. I mean they fight injustices that were committed against criminals. You would think at least they wouldn't be supporting it.

Unless being Muslim invalidates your black card. Which doesn't explain why Somalis are attacked weekly for not supporting blm and not considering themselves black

VixR

Veritas
They don't have to view Islam favourably. Somalis/Sudanese are black so therefore this a cause they should by default get behind. I mean they fight injustices that were committed against criminals. You would think at least they wouldn't be supporting it.

Unless being Muslim invalidates your black card. Which doesn't explain why Somalis are attacked weekly for not supporting blm and not considering themselves black
I see both ends. The idealistic view that @BANTU laid out, and one of ppl picking and choosing only the causes most important to them under the broad Social Justice landscape, of which I think the latter is more commonplace.

The same ppl on this very thread expecting [all] BLMers to cape against the ban are ones who attack and demean the group on a daily basis, and on the same note there are BLMers who might not see what you view as anti-Muslim bigotry as being that at all. So differences in perception lead to a regard for different special interest groups or movements, and that's usually tied to personal background from what I've observed, not kumbayaminaness.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I have no expectation of BLM to fight the Muslim Ban. To them Muslims are represented by the abusive Arab guy who owns the only liquor store in their neighborhood. The Somali SJWs should have been more understanding.

VixR

Veritas
I have no expectation of BLM to fight the Muslim Ban. To them Muslims are represented by the abusive Arab guy who owns the only liquor store in their neighborhood. The Somali SJWs should have been more understanding.
More understanding that intersectionality shouldn't be banked on? :ftw9nwa:

A lot of ppl seem to think that it can. It's really not that clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.