Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1589997266175.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Dawo

there is an inner side of me that wants to wear a west african khamis with doo rag on the head.

1589997663180.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have never written a think piece on here once yet you voted me as clever/intelligent. :mjcry: This feels unearned.

Also, I will not single out the users as that would be unfair.:ohno: We simply don't know what other people know and it's difficult to tell how smart, funny or likable someone is from an online persona. Some are guarded or shyer about letting you into their head-space. And reluctant to share their musing be they intellectual or humorous. :mjpls:I have zero expectations and let them surprise me.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ngl these threads are always a circlejerk.
I have never written a think piece on here once yet you voted me as clever/intelligent. :mjcry: This feels unearned.

Also, I will not single out the users as that would be unfair.:ohno: We simply don't know what other people know and it's difficult to tell how smart, funny or likable someone is from an online persona. Some are guarded or shyer about letting you into their head-space. And reluctant to share their musing be they intellectual or humorous. :mjpls:I have zero expectations and let them surprise me.
You write eloquently, you give good explanations/reasons and your comments are generally thought provoking or correct. You appear wise to us effortlessly.

To small brained working class chaps like me you're like rain man. I'll raise a toast to that at me local pub with drew and the other fellas:yousmart:

1. Funniest poster @Basra
2. Most intelligent poster @Yukon_Niner
3. Most clever/witty poster @Arma
4. Most popular poster @Grigori Rasputin

or me me me me me All the above
Eedo you don't need to make me feel good, I'm okay with reality.

Last edited:

Cause it's clearly moi:mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You write eloquently, you give good explanations/reasons and your comments are generally thought provoking or correct. You're appear wise to us effortlessly.

To small brained working class chaps like me you're like rain man. I'll raise a toast to that at me local pub with drew and the other fellas:yousmart:

@Yukon_Niner That was not a compliment or to make u feel good. That was fact.

A compliment would be if said to u

You are sane. Or you are far from insanity.
1589999218629.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You write eloquently, you give good explanations/reasons and your comments are generally thought provoking or correct. You appear wise to us effortlessly.

:ohno: When an INFP recognizes INFP. Real recognizes Real. Anyway, don't be humble. You've a gift for gap cleverly disguised in your self-deprecating humour. I also never knew you were Reer UK. You learn something new every day.

tenor.gif

Cause it's clearly moi:mjpls:

5631478_200x130.png

psyche

To each their own
There's been like 5 threads like this circle jerk of a thread in this month alone, and month isn't even over:comeon:

That's the whole point this thread.

To make an end to the circlejerk by making an ultimate contest with a definitive winner.

Looks like it failed though which I don't really mind because that's what the people want.

Trending