somali streamer from fitxfearless

We need the family members of this guy to whip him and record it cause wtf is this πŸ’€ nigga really said I’m the face of Somalia, Somalia is a joke and I’m yusuf7ns competition πŸ’€

Attachments

• IMG_8933.jpeg
    IMG_8933.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_8934.jpeg
    IMG_8934.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_8935.jpeg
    IMG_8935.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 217
absolutely do not link his video here for others to click on and give him viewership boost. That’s this brudda’s goal.

if you gonna screenshot cover the username and if you gonna post his videos use tiktok video downloader (don’t download his videos using the β€œsave video” app feature cause the app watermarks his video with his username)

We need to stop falling for baits.

We need the family members of this guy to whip him and record it cause wtf is this πŸ’€ nigga really said I’m the face of Somalia, Somalia is a joke and I’m yusuf7ns competition πŸ’€

Lol as I’ve said before zoo incels are basement dwellers who have nothing to lose. And if they dare to show their faces online, they are social rejects who are completely alienated from their communities, qof ee ka xishoonayan ma jirto.

This ngga gave up on life and is now looking to start an online career by humiliating himself and somali men in the process, thinking you can shame him out of it is silly. Ignore him.