Somali supermodels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naagahan been badna bragging I was approached ku hats. If you are good looking let's us somali men judge and post your pictures.

I think your foreheads is the reason you are not model unless you want to model plasma TV:siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Naagahan been badna bragging I was approached ku hats. If you are good looking let's us somali men judge and post your pictures.

I think your foreheads is the reason you are not model unless you want to model plasma TV:siilaanyolaugh:
I am not going to post my picture on this dangerous site where anyone can use ur picture for harm or good. I will most likely conclude that a picture on here would be used as tool for redicule of one's educational achievement, ones tribe or family. A picture can say a thousand words one witty person can surface a lot of info just form using that one image.

I am not going to post my picture on this dangerous site where anyone can use ur picture for harm or good. I will most likely conclude that a picture on here would be used as tool for redicule of one's educational achievement, ones tribe or family. A picture can say a thousand words one witty person can surface a lot of info just form using that one image.

You can edit the face.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

After that ilhan fiasco I advise everyone to never post a pic here

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Runti I was approached by cartoon network to play dekembe mutumbo in an upcoming NBA series

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah we don't have any harlots who are willing to sell their bodies & soul for a piece of paper that a man prints & some worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending