Somali troll who claimed he was called the n-word has been caught lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago, I posted a video of a guy who went apeshit and claimed he was called a in Edmonton. He even stopped traffic.

He also interrupted a political party BBQ years ago that he had no business attending.

Anyways I stumbled upon this. This is interesting because he claims to have been born in Dadaab refugee camp but he is from the Awdal clan.

I believe he lied about his place of birth to the media for 'legitimacy' for his cause.

What a fucking . This generation is getting brainwashed by their college Marxist professors. Yeah, let's teach everyone - especially minorities how to play the victim card. So what if he called you a ? Tell him to f*ck off and keep it moving. But, blocking traffic and trying to get attention is stupid. It sad that some or if not the majority of the Somali youth are on this social justice warrior movement. :snoop:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What a fucking . This generation is getting brainwashed by their college Marxist professors. Yeah, let's teach everyone - especially minorities how to play the victim card. So what if he called you a ? Tell him to f*ck off and keep it moving. But, blocking traffic and trying to get attention is stupid. It sad that some or if not the majority of the Somali youth are on this social justice warrior movement. :snoop:

It's a weak mentality and the fact that it's in Canada makes this worse. The only slighted minority group in this country from an institutional standpoint are the Indigenous. Everyone else immigrated here post 1800s or came to this land as free men and women.

It's just sad watching minority groups inherit victimhood by proxy.

Now that doesn't mean racism doesn't exist and there aren't instances of it affecting people (Somalis included). But our problems aint US problems. Period.

A few weeks ago, I posted a video of a guy who went apeshit and claimed he was called a in Edmonton. He even stopped traffic.

He also interrupted a political party BBQ years ago that he had no business attending.

Anyways I stumbled upon this. This is interesting because he claims to have been born in Dadaab refugee camp but he is from the Awdal clan.

I believe he lied about his place of birth to the media for 'legitimacy' for his cause.

95% of Somalis in the west were born In muqdisho or claim to have come from some other tribe other than their own .Once again you are entering it business that should not be your concern .i guess you will only learn when there are like 4 people left on this board .

95% of Somalis in the west were born In muqdisho or claim to have come from some other tribe other than their own .Once again you are entering it business that should not be your concern .i guess you will only learn when there are like 4 people left on this board .

Go back to somnet since you hate this place so much

I'm curious about that 95% of Somalis in the west were born in Somalia. Is that a statistic you got from somewhere or are you just making a guesstimate? Also does that that include the children of the Somali refugees who were born in western countries?

Apollo

VIP
I'm curious about that 95% of Somalis in the west were born in Somalia. Is that a statistic you got from somewhere or are you just making a guesstimate? Also does that that include the children of the Somali refugees who were born in western countries?

Everyone and their mother claimed to have been violently chased out of Mogadishu to get asylum status.

He said "hometown" and he claims to have moved to Canada at age 3. Borama is his hometown because of his clan.

Per war the Government used to send their workers(teachers, doctors, polices, ...) to different parts of country. You could be from north and worked at south. So it is normal for him to call it hometown especially now that his family settled there. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:draketf: Maxaa naga rabtaa
It's true, it you see the ship load of Hawiye fleeing war in Yemen get rejected at the port of Berbera somaliland yet the Arabs were welcome, it was deeply saddening to see one old woman say my grandmother was Isaac smh the humiliation waa heart wrenching to say the least.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's true, it you see the ship load of Hawiye fleeing war in Yemen get rejected at the port of Berbera somaliland yet the Arabs were welcome, it was deeply saddening to see one old woman say my grandmother was Isaac smh the humiliation waa heart wrenching to say the least.

:drakelaugh: who was talking to you

:chrisfreshhah: Canuck I see you liking that post just admit your tribalism waryahe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts