Somali troll who claimed he was called the n-word has been caught lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You have unhealthy obsession about tribalism like he mentioned a true story happened to old lady at Berbera 2 years ago.

Why isit only a true story that Hawiye people were the only people on board? How would one even know their tribe? Infact the person of discussion you also said was Hawiye? Where's your proof? I said to you dadkayga maxaa ka rabtaa so keep your nose out of our business naagyahay

:drakelaugh: who was talking to you

:chrisfreshhah: Canuck I see you liking that post just admit your tribalism waryahe
:drakelaugh: who was talking to you

:chrisfreshhah: Canuck I see you liking that post just admit your tribalism waryahe

You are sick person & full of hate this is story that he was talking about & remember Puntland (Darood ) accepted them immediately ( yes the same Darood that you hate them) https://horseedmedia.net/2015/05/29...l-discriminatory-policies-on-somali-refugees/

Why isit only a true story that Hawiye people were the only people on board? How would one even know their tribe? Infact the person of discussion you also said was Hawiye? Where's your proof? I said to you dadkayga maxaa ka rabtaa so keep your nose out of our business naagyahay
The lady mentioned her tribe that why Berbera port people rejected her and insisting on sending back to Mogadishu

Mckenzie

VIP
You are sick person & full of hate this is story that he was talking about & remember Puntland (Darood ) accepted them immediately ( yes the same Darood that you hate them) https://horseedmedia.net/2015/05/29...l-discriminatory-policies-on-somali-refugees/

So what? :drakewtf: they did a good thing out of Somalinimo. When Puntland had a drought, the government in the South sent money and aid. No one asked for recognition either.

I'm talking about YOU. I have seen you do nothing but take digs at Hawiye from their politicians right down to their everyday people. I'm sick of it because you are now pushing huge lies against people that I am close with.

waraabe

Your superior
The lady mentioned her tribe that why Berbera port people rejected her and insisting on sending back to Mogadishu

Her tribe wasn't hawiye. She could've been darod since most of the Somali refugees in Yemen are darod

So what? :drakewtf: they did a good thing out of Somalinimo. When Puntland had a drought, the government in the South sent money and aid. No one asked for recognition either.

I'm talking about YOU. I have seen you do nothing but take digs at Hawiye from their politicians right down to their everyday people. I'm sick of it because you are now pushing huge lies against people that I am close with.

Troll somewhere else you are angry because I called out dirty corrupted politicans and they happened to be hawiye and running for president position. Respect yourself and bring at least not corrupted men to run for presidency. Turn your angry to those corrupted men not me. Weird person did I tell them to steal the public money and then ran for president position???????

waraabe

Your superior
Troll somewhere else you are angry because I called out dirty corrupted politicans and they happened to be hawiye and running for president position. Respect yourself and bring at least not corrupted men to run for presidency. Turn your angry to those corrupted men not me. Weird person did I tell them to steal the public money and then ran for president position???????

Your own family benefitted from siyaad barres curruption

Mckenzie

VIP

Who stole what money? :mindblown:

Can you prove that Sheikh Sharif or HSM stole money before they became President? You wanted to promote Shirdoon/Cabdiweli Sheikh/Farmaajo who were all on Siad Barre's payroll, why aren't they on your list of corrupt people?

Who stole what money? :mindblown:

Can you prove that Sheikh Sharif or HSM stole money before they became President? You wanted to promote Shirdoon/Cabdiweli Sheikh/Farmaajo who were all on Siad Barre's payroll, why aren't they on your list of corrupt people?

Everything in details in my old threads. plz go and ask me there but not in this thread or make thread for your questions other than that you are just trolling here

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Before Mogadishu it was from hargeisa and waqooyi
Before hargaisa it was waqooyi Bari and Kismayo, siad barre targeted MJ's in particular Maxamud Saleeban, the difference between us is that we forgive whereas you never forgive & never forget like the Zionist Jews.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why did njland close it's borders to Somalia?
Unlike the cuqdad ridden SNM, Puntland is very much apart of Somalia. The reason why is cause of people like @Mckenzie being used by the likes of you to gain your citiraaf, see galmudug is convinced that Puntland is the enemy, as far as they are concerned somaliland who causes heinous crimes in xamar mainly suicide citiraaf seekers, my enemies enemy is my friend but who's suffering in Mogadishu today? Nabaadi haaqdaro ku hasheyo haaqa bey isku dagaalan, xaasid hada aragtid waa dhoqon, qofki gardaranaa weligiisa Ma guuleysto boowe.

waraabe

Your superior
Unlike the cuqdad ridden SNM, Puntland is very much apart of Somalia. The reason why is cause of people like @Mckenzie being used by the likes of you to gain your citiraaf, see galmudug is convinced that Puntland is the enemy, as far as they are concerned somaliland who causes heinous crimes in xamar mainly suicide citiraaf seekers, my enemies enemy is my friend but who's suffering in Mogadishu today? Nabaadi haaqdaro ku hasheyo haaqa bey isku dagaalan, xaasid hada aragtid waa dhoqon, qofki gardaranaa weligiisa Ma guuleysto boowe.

We don't need an essay dhabacyo , your ayeeyo was a comfort woman for the British and you have the first gay Muslim imam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts