images

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
hahaahhahahha somalis in the west are really turning into cawaans sxb wtf

Get rich thats the motivation lol kkkkk

VixR

Veritas
Tats are alright in my view, to be honest. Why didn't he at least get decent tats? His tats suck ass in a major way. His make him look like a layabout. They're all over the place like someone with no direction, like it's a doodle pad :ftw9nwa:

My body is a canvas ass mofos.:Sutehja:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tats are alright in my view, to be honest. Why didn't he at least get decent tats? His tats suck ass in a major way.

Tattoos are only cool in a minimalistic sense and placement in mind.

Always wanted the flag on my back with the maple leaf adorned but I don't want the only haram thing I do to be a tattoo :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Tattoos are only cool in a minimalistic sense and placement in mind.

Always wanted the flag on my back with the maple leaf adorned but I don't want the only haram thing I do to be a tattoo :mjlol:
Minimalistic, or with some kind of direction in mind.

Tats are pretty mainstream nowadays. I've seen some nice artistic concepts that look awesome...and then there's this:mjlol:

It's not like tatted = better in any way, but at the same time I can appreciate it on some ppl too. I respect that though. Stick to your principles.

:chrisfreshhah:Nicca needs to improve his vocabulary and stop using the word nicca every three seconds . This is what happens when the first thing you do in the morning before washing your mouth and ass ,is click on worldstar hip hop website .

What do you call a dark skin Somalian ?aniga !

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I need one of those:jcoleno: like Nawal. Why do they go for ghetto bros? Is it the danger factor or to spite their families? :drakewtf: This shit is seriously perplexing. You want a street thug over a family man, academic, and provider? Seriously?

I think black eccentric patterns as a sleeve tatts look cool. Something clean. Too much colour makes it look shit.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I need one of those:jcoleno: like Nawal. Why do they go for ghetto bros? Is it the danger factor or to spite their families? :drakewtf: This shit is seriously perplexing. You want a street thug over a family man, academic, and provider? Seriously?

They're usually involved in the lifestyle themselves dude

In case ya'll haven't noticed, the girl has her thighs showing. There is absolutely nothing Islamic about these two individuals in terms of their image. Image is a huge thing in Islam. They say "couple tag", but what kind of couple are they? Friends with benefit? Boyfriend-Girlfriend? Booty-call? lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lool Ive seen this Guy and his wife on Periscope a looong time ago

The thing is The chick can barely speak Somali nothing wrong with that BUT the Guy :chrisfreshhah:

he dont speak it cause he feels its ceeb :trash::trash:

And they dont seem to know much about Islam cause they were defending Tattoos saying Somalis should stop being so judgemental

As far as Im concerned This August alsina wannabe is a disgrace

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cool couple, we need more Somali couples in the social media scene. I'm tired of these Somali Ajanabi couples, most of us Somalis can't relate to them.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Cool couple, we need more Somali couples in the social media scene. I'm tired of these Somali Ajanabi couples, most of us Somalis can't relate to them.
I thought the same thing. Ya'll are talking about tattoos and shit, but here I was thinking "at least they're both Somalis." Tired of all these Somali-ajnabi couples. It's annoying. If all you went by was the internet, you'd think they were the majority. It's not a good look. For all their faults, at least these two married their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.