Somali TV tattooed husband and wife couples tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
When I see a guy showing off tattoos this is what I hear..
"Hey don't come near me, see these tattoos, I am tough asf."

Tattoos are a defence mechanism for pussy niggas.

These two tho
Qashin foqol qashin.:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Cool couple, we need more Somali couples in the social media scene. I'm tired of these Somali Ajanabi couples, most of us Somalis can't relate to them.
I thought the same thing. Ya'll are talking about tattoos and shit, but here I was thinking "at least they're both Somalis." Tired of all these Somali-ajnabi couples. It's annoying. If all you went by was the internet, you'd think they were the majority. It's not a good look. For all their faults, at least these two married their own.

More Somali couples like this

Wtff those tattoos are hideous :dead: If you're going to mark your body permanently at least make it pretty

Minimalistic, or with some kind of direction in mind.

Tats are pretty mainstream nowadays. I've seen some nice artistic concepts that look awesome...and then there's this:mjlol:

It's not like tatted = better in any way, but at the same time I can appreciate it on some ppl too. I respect that though. Stick to your principles.

I agree, I've seen some decent looking sleeve tats but I'll always prefer the minimalist approach. Dr Woo is my all time favorite tattoo artist, his work is stunning.

Look at them lines, so clean :banderas:
I want all my future tattoos done by him, I'm even considering jacking some of his clients ideas :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
I didn't watch the video yet. But I like them just from glimpsing the thumbnail.

The truth is, I don't want to watch the video and chance being dissapointed by their speaking ebonics purely going off his tat:damn:

Wtff those tattoos are hideous :dead: If you're going to mark your body permanently at least make it pretty

I agree, I've seen some decent looking sleeve tats but I'll always prefer the minimalist approach. Dr Woo is my all time favorite tattoo artist, his work is stunning.

Look at them lines, so clean :banderas:
I want all my future tattoos done by him, I'm even considering jacking some of his clients ideas :mjlol:
Is that the genius based out in Cali? I think one of my friends was talking about potentially booking him. His appointments are years out though (if we're talking about the same person).

I also prefer the minimalist approach. Not sure if I'd get tats, leaning no for myself, but I'm far from closed from ppl who do. It's kinda pathetic to be nowadays it's so common, though I am a ready judge of the content (the tat itself) :ftw9nwa:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I agree, I'm cool with tattoos, but his are hideous. But, was up with ghettoness and colored hair? Turn off.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We talk shit when it's a Somali female with a non-Somali male and we talk shit when it's a Somali couple who dont live up to whatever unrealistic standard you guys have of what it means to be Somali.:bell:

They're happily married with kids. Say mashallah and move on.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
In case ya'll haven't noticed, the girl has her thighs showing. There is absolutely nothing Islamic about these two individuals in terms of their image. Image is a huge thing in Islam. They say "couple tag", but what kind of couple are they? Friends with benefit? Boyfriend-Girlfriend? Booty-call? lol
lmaaaaooooooooooooo!!! you wouldn't see her thighs if u weren't specifically looking for it you saqajaan ufff you could clearly see there wasnt anything 'islamic' about them the first second in to the video

You're a fucking weirdo orad farta is geli shidhhh

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They're married? I hate to sound like an old man, but she seem more intelligent then him.

I bet this nigga is trying to "make" it in the rap industry - so he cuff this miskeen RN Nurse. :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
A lot of Muslim guys have a foot fetish bc it's the most they see, glimpsing the thighs is like full on sex :deadosama:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're married? I hate to sound like an old man, but she seem more intelligent then him.

I bet this nigga is trying to "make" it in the rap industry - so he cuff this miskeen RN Nurse. :ftw9nwa:

Do you really, honestly think she's miskeen? :comeon:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Do you really, honestly think she's miskeen? :comeon:
Of course, she could be the biggest hoe in her town. I made a judgment based on how she carry's herself and speaks lol. I'm also reading comments about guy accusing of them living in Portland and the guy is loser. That same account made a claim that she pays the bills :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Of course, she could be the biggest hoe in her town. I made a judgment based on how she carry's herself and speaks lol. I'm also reading comments about guy accusing of them living in Portland and the guy is loser. That same account made a claim that she pays the bills :ftw9nwa:

Wow. Yet at the same time, none of that is surprising. Portland (hipster joint), his being a loser (the nature of his tats:ftw9nwa:), her paying all the bills. She keeping herself in shape too.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Any girl with a stable career can have her pick of the litter. If she's pretty there's lively to be an actual lineup.

Only reason she'd end up with a complete scrub like that is if she knew her disposition would cause friction with someone clean or she legit has no better options.

Can't pity people who enslave themselves tbh.

VixR

Veritas
Any girl with a stable career can have her pick of the litter. If she's pretty there's lively to be an actual lineup.

Only reason she'd end up with a complete scrub like that is if she knew her disposition would cause friction with someone clean or she legit has no better options.

Can't pity people who enslave themselves tbh.
It's shocking, I know, but ppl do fall in love with perhaps "unsuitable ppl" or "date down" so to speak.

Men complain when women "date up" calling it gold-digging, and they equally complain when they "date down", calling it enslaving oneself. See @Dire Dewa's son and yourself.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Wow. Yet at the same time, none of that is surprising. Portland (hipster joint), his being a loser (the nature of his tats:ftw9nwa:), her paying all the bills. She keeping herself in shape too.
Yeah, I live in Seattle, never went to Portland, but I heard it's hipster crazy lool. Anyways, like I said, she seems intelligent and I don't see why she's married to him lool. That mouth and dick most be top quality :heh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
A lot of Muslim guys have a foot fetish bc it's the most they see, glimpsing the thighs is like full on sex :deadosama:
I know, I still can't find a clip of her thighs. Nigga most have download the video, upload onto a video editor, chopped it up by second by second to get a glimpse :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.