somali twitter is pissed

I was checking Somali twitter this morning and a whole bunch of Somalis are pissed right now at online recent events wallahi I think there’s a lot of frustration with the self deprecating weirdos who are opening a door for disrespect towards our community

Ironic how diaspora are pushing for a social media ban on people back home when it's the diaspora that needs to be banned 🚫.

At least fobs don't self deprecate themselves to ajnabis.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Hopefully this inspires more Niggas to become good content creators.

The only ones hopping in front of cameras are losers and ugly niggas currently

They don't like to associate themselves with the Somali community. They'll just create content without talking about their Somali identity.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They don't like to associate themselves with the Somali community. They'll just create content without talking about their Somali identity.
If any of them can make it big still that would still benefit us.

Yusuf7n wasn't mentioning his ethnicity until he got hate.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I remember when he started he was a normal guy I wonder why he turned into a self hating coon
Checks were getting smaller.

Buddy use to get a bunch of views from just reacting to random shit and interacting with his fans.

Money started to dry up so he found a new lane. Compared to most streamers who humiliate themselves for content yusuf was able to capitalize a bit more because of Somaliphobia.

Our biggest issue rn is the fact that yusuf is the face of Somali content creators in North America. Buddy needs to be dethroned

Checks were getting smaller.

Buddy use to get a bunch of views from just reacting to random shit and interacting with his fans.

Money started to dry up so he found a new lane. Compared to most streamers who humiliate themselves for content yusuf was able to capitalize a bit more because of Somaliphobia.

Our biggest issue rn is the fact that yusuf is the face of Somali content creators in North America. Buddy needs to be dethroned

I know we need some young niggas to take his spot and get him out the paint

Ironic how diaspora are pushing for a social media ban on people back home when it's the diaspora that needs to be banned 🚫.

At least fobs don't self deprecate themselves to ajnabis.
A lot…and I mean A LOT (possibly the majority) are weirdo fobs who just came to the west in recent years that be spreading the hateful incel messages and racism including the self-deprecating jokes. 2 out of the 3 Somalis who been on FitxFearless recently are Somalis who came to the west recently.

But this honestly doesn’t even matter. Niggas need to fix tf up regardless

I was checking Somali twitter this morning and a whole bunch of Somalis are pissed right now at online recent events wallahi I think there’s a lot of frustration with the self deprecating weirdos who are opening a door for disrespect towards our community
I think we have stop this notion of assuming everyone that claim to be Somali is Somali. For instance their a lot East Africa on line that self deprecate themselves and claim they are Somali. They understand the social harm it will bring to use in online social media, but there's is a counterpoint we can also do the same to there communities