Somali woman who identifies as African American gets shredded by actual AAs 💀

She’s detached from reality miskeenta
Your final seeing the light at the end of the tunnel sxb. My work is near done on you
Clap Lunch GIF by Billie Eilish

She’s detached from reality miskeenta
But I like how black American themselves are now closing off the black identity to themselves. They have gone through too much teether embarrassing from African associating with blackness only to scam people. Yes, congratulations to black people creating a nationality they can deny people from.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
African American is an Ethnicity like Somali/Oromo/Amhara or whatever.

They're a bunch of central/West Africans mixed together including NW European to create a new Ethnicity called Afro-American. Ofc there'd many African that become Afro American but that's because they've assimilated. Somalis are not at all close to their culture, phenotype or religion how can we assimilate?

I don't even call myself "black british" or "Somali british" we just call ourselves by our nationality/Ethnicity in Europe. I'm born and raised in England but I'm simply Somali, what I call myself and that's what everyone calls me. Even freshies in shops ask if I'm from Somalia I say yes ofc.

But I like how black American themselves are now closing off the black identity to themselves. They have gone through too much teether embarrassing from African associating with blackness only to scam people. Yes, congratulations to black people creating a nationality they can deny people from.
They can have that cursed term. Blackie gets back to cutting backie.

I truly believe the average AA has such deep seated identity issues. Instead of cowering to their mental health issues by saying we are black (when they allow us) and saying we are not black when they say we cannot all other Africans and Africans of the diaspora should just claim African and their nationality.

Let them have that word and move on. African is your race and you are Somali American.

These people aren’t mentally well. They scream antiblack when Somalis call themselves Somali and then harass a girl calling herself black. Bisinka
Damned if you do damned if you don’t

Trending

Latest posts