Somali woman who owns a bakery gets a wedding cake order cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So @nucleus wants bakeries to sell to Muslims but not gays.

:damn: Was my title that confusing?

The somali woman owns the bakery, a redneck ordered a wedding cake but cancelled when they found out she was muslim. She doesn't discriminate and does wedding cakes from homosexuals and any event.

The guy who cancelled also got rid of his muslim doctor. What a buffoon.

I don't agree not selling it to this woman who probably supports Al Shabab and IS but I am pleased she has witnessed discrimination because Muslims are very uppity in the West. They need to be modest

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I don't agree with selling it to this woman who probably supports Al Shabab and IS but I am pleased she has witnessed discrimination because Muslims are very uppity in the West. They need to be modest

War nacasyahow she's the baker and shes a sweet lady. You are anti somali regardless of the person.

You would side with a homophobic conservative white man before you would side with even a gay somali. Shame on you!

:damn: Was my title that confusing?

The somali woman owns the bakery, a redneck ordered a wedding cake but cancelled when they found out she was muslim. She doesn't discriminate and does wedding cakes from homosexuals and any event.

The guy who cancelled also got rid of his muslim doctor. What a buffoon.

If you can deny a lesbian being your OB/GYN then why can't his baker not have the right to not have a Muslim doctor?

I rather a Jewish doctor anyway. They are smarter in medicine. Muslim doctors come from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia
I don't want a Arab or Paki doctor. Neither would anyone here. Would you want them to do surgery on you?

War nacasyahow she's the baker and shes a sweet lady. You are anti somali regardless of the person.

You would side with a homophobic conservative white man before you would side with even a gay somali. Shame on you!

I would side with the gay Somali.

The gay Somali and I are brothers.

You are a liar.

No I'm not.

Why are you in the West again?

Why do you beg to live with us kufaar? Why not in Somalia or with your Ummah brothers and sisters in Jeddah?

Remind me why are you here?

The Muslims will never answer this question. They can't tell me why 1 million Muslims risked their lives by boat to reach Germany in 2015.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No I'm not.

Why are you in the West again?

Why do you beg to live with us kufaar? Why not in Somalia or with your Ummah brothers and sisters in Jeddah?

Remind me why are you here?

The Muslims will never answer this question. They can't tell me why 1 million Muslims risked their lives by boat to reach Germany in 2015.

You are a liar, you'd never side with a somali over your white masters. This woman has received tremendous support from all types of people. Yet here you are against her just because she's not white.

You are a liar, you'd never side with a somali over your white masters. This woman has received tremendous support from all types of people. Yet here you are against her just because she's not white.

Proof I wouldn't side with my gay Somali brother?

Also answer my question: why do you live here if you hate it?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why are you against a fledgling somali business?

I was born in a kuffar country and my parents migrated here when I was a toddler. I'm from here, but I will be moving soon (to another non muslim country) and maybe afterwards who knows. The world is my oyster not just for gaalos.

Last edited:
Why are you against a fledgling somali business?

I was born in a kuffar country and my parents migrated here when I was a toddler. I'm from here, but I will be moving when soon (to another non muslim country) and maybe afterwards who knows. The world is my oyster not just for gaalos.

Blah blah blah. "I was born in kufaar nation".

This should be your nightmare. But it's not. Youre still here, enjoying the life the West has to offer but cursing us under your breath, or should I say extremely loudly because you have the Western right to do so. These rights aren't given to you in your native Lower Shabelle or in Riyadh or any of the other dozens of "Ummah" nations who will never give you a permanent residency card because you are a kalab aswad.

Show some respect to the West please

Bohol

VIP
If this is your bakery I shall pay it a visit sometime. I like supporting Somali business, eating in Somali restaurants
and buying from Somali shops.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Blah blah blah. "I was born in kufaar nation".

This should be your nightmare. But it's not. Youre still here, enjoying the life the West has to offer but cursing us under your breath, or should I say extremely loudly because you have the Western right to do so. These rights aren't given to you in your native Lower Shabelle or in Riyadh or any of the other dozens of "Ummah" nations who will never give you a permanent residency card because you are a kalab aswad.

Show some respect to the West please

I'm not from lower shabelle you qabiliste, I'm from lower Jubba. Why would I move to Saudi? they are poor and I can't speak the language. Use some sense and logic.

If this is your bakery I shall pay it a visit sometime. I like supporting Somali business, eating in Somali restaurants
and buying from Somali shops.

Lol not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.