Somali woman who owns a bakery gets a wedding cake order cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The redneck is probably an obese, toothless, classless, product of incest idiot. She doesn't need that kind of customer.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The redneck is probably an obese, toothless, classless, product of incest idiot. She doesn't need that kind of customer.

True, it was a white guy who served in Iraq. The funny thing is he got his wife to cancel the order and get him a new doctor. She wasnt against it.

White women are like secretaries for their husbands. Lmao.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
True, it was a white guy who served in Iraq. The funny thing is he got his wife to cancel the order and get him a new doctor. She wasnt against it.

White women are like secretaries for their husbands. Lmao.
Such a coward move.

White women are submissive as f*ck, don't let the faux feminism lesbians fool you.

I just gave $15 to a Somali restaurant an hour ago. I support Somali businesses first and almost everyday but @nucleus doesn't want anyone to hear that. It doesn't fit into her narrative that @AbdiJohnson hates Somalis.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Can you at-least cook then :mjpls:

Yes but I'll make my future husband do most of the cooking inshallah. :hemad:

I just gave $15 to a Somali restaurant an hour ago. I support Somali businesses first and almost everyday but @nucleus doesn't want anyone to hear that. It doesn't fit into her narrative that @AbdiJohnson hates Somalis.

You're a fatty and it kills you that you have no self control to boycott greasy/fatty delicious somali food.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.