Somali women appreciate threads

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Somali women that looks bleached and filtered should be treated the way the gypsies are treated in Europe and the Jews in the 1930’s.

Khanderson

VIP
My Somali women:

BC14E9A6-1486-43B4-81DE-9C98ADD01E53.jpeg

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Shes pretty but omg she needs to stop bleaching and straightning her hair its screaming
First time I saw this video all I thought of was the hair lol.I can’t tell if she’s bleaching but she’s from a region where there’s a lot of light people also all fobs use filters to make them selves look more cad 💀

Khanderson

VIP
First time I saw this video all I thought of was the hair lol.I can’t tell if she’s bleaching but she’s from a region where there’s a lot of light people also all fobs use filters to make them selves look more cad 💀

Bleaching is an epidemic sadly. Pay attention to her beauty choices. I’d rather post just pics of diaspora Somalis. They’re easy to look at. The one back home hate themselves. Sadly.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Bleaching is an epidemic sadly. Pay attention to her beauty choices. I’d rather post just pics of diaspora Somalis. They’re easy to look at. The one back home hate themselves. Sadly.
Fobs are just cringy lol just look at this why are they using a video of a Kurdish woman 💀

Trending

Latest posts