Somali women beauty appreciation thread

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
6F104BAB-9758-4CF8-8941-838DCF25D8CF.jpeg

We really are gorgeous why do we have many haters? @pinkyandthebrain
Due to viral videos of Somalis that don't look their best or other figures such as Barkhad and yusuf7 that tarnished the somali image globally. All of this will get people (that never seen a somali in person) to think we aren't attractive folks. Than we have followers that see others hating on us also blindly follow others to hate. We also have people that have actual hate for us refusing to believe we are beautiful for nefarious reason. Is all really disturbing thinking about it

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Due to viral videos of Somalis that don't look their best or other figures such as Barkhad and yusuf7 that tarnished the somali image globally. All of this will get people (that never seen a somali in person) to think we aren't attractive folks. Than we have followers that see others hating on us also blindly follow others to hate. We also have people that have actual hate for us refusing to believe we are beautiful for nefarious reason. Is all really disturbing thinking about it
@Wonyluvr drink ur caano and post more pics tomorrow

Okiii.

@pinkyandthebrain ill make a huge thread appreciating the beauty of Somali men and women in the past and now it’ll be a continuation of this
Somali men and women when they are beautiful are in my opinion the most beautiful people in the world outside of Somalia (since we have the nutrition to look healthy) I often see very attractive somalis both on social media and in real life. I wish the yusuf7 type stopped embarrassing us

“There is a woman in Somalia
Scraping for pearls on the roadside
There's a force stronger than nature
Keeps her will alive
This is how she's dying
She's dying to survive
Don't know what she's made of
I would like to be that brave
She cries to the heaven above
There is a stone in my heart
She lives a life she didn't choose
And it hurts like brand new shoes
Hurts like brand new shoes
There is a woman in Somalia
The sun gives her no mercy
The same sky we lay under
Burns her to the bone
Long as afternoon shadows
It's gonna take her to get home
Each grain carefully wrapped up
Pearls for her little girl

She cries to the heaven above
There is a stone in my heart
She lives in a world she didn't choose
And it hurts like brand new shoes
Hurts like brand new shoes” 😫😫😫
Can you tell me the name of that video I remember seeing it on YouTube just forgot the name

Trending

Latest posts