Somali women need to stop bashing Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so sad to see Somali women bashing their men day in and day out. Why can't you all communicate. Nothing will be accomplish by you calling each other names.

blame social media and a twisted notion of feminism. It doesn't help that they copy each other to death. I wouldn't be shocked if half of them were in it just to be on the bandwagon.

Bohol

VIP
I have noticed Somali men bashers break down into three groups in real life.

1. Those who are angry and bash Somali men because they are single

2. Those who had their hearts broken by some farah

3.Those who are ajnabi lovers and somehow think sleeping with ajnabis will hurt Somali men (it only hurts their reputation though)

I have noticed Somali men bashers break down into three groups in real life.

1. Those who are angry and bash Somali men because they are single

2. Those who had their hearts broken by some farah

3.Those who are ajnabi lovers and somehow think sleeping with ajnabis will hurt Somali men (it only hurts their reputation though)

Now sort all the bashers here into those catagories

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis have turned into AA, both genders bash each other but still end up marrying each other 90% of the time :mjlaugh:

The 10 % Unite! :vncu2n5:

320swyu40407.gif

Radical

Been there, done that
We should not bash our somali girls they are better hotter and by far superior to any other race of women, insulting them in any way is a very major sin and we should always forgive them for anything they do to us because they are VERY special.

EDIT.. Sorry guys that was my gf she stole my phone again

We should not bash our somali girls they are better hotter and by far superior to any other race of women, insulting them in any way is a very major sin and we should always forgive them for anything they do to us because they are VERY special.
You are what I would call a whiteknight simp. Please get some self respect, trust me it will do you wonders. You will probably forgive your wife for sleeping around.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Mashallah, we got a Somali White Knight here :siilaanyosmile:

d44073860b7139051b7a222779651d0c7b4cac9e78e31b65975d437642ef0894.jpg

EDIT.. Sorry guys that was my gf she stole my phone again

:superman:
She don't wanna be saved don't save her :ufdup:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Meh don't lose your sleep over it. The ones that bash are just immature girls desperately seeking attention. Most of them don't even mean it and the odds of them getting married to a farax within the next decade is 90-99%. :icon e smile:

The few that actually mean it that really hate Somali men usually don't even interact with Somalis or care about Faraxs. Their busy with their Cadaan or Tyrone to be concerned with such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending