Somali women need to stop bashing Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Look yh the ones that are posting shit are intellectually deficient and are easily manipulated.Let them marry off and kill off their noble Somali genes,they are replaceable.We are better off without their kind anyways

This thread...

giphy.gif

Disclaimer:
Easily triggered people don't take offense it was just a joke.
:browtf:

you can tell which members are genuinely hurt in this thread. y'all need to employ someone to pat you in the back and call you beautiful tbh :mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
It goes both ways tbh, but it's pronounced from the girls.

I don't get it though, are they all dating darbiijif losers? I don't understand women who endlessly complain about shit online, shah corner being in the same vein of a gathering of completely disgruntled and dissatisfied women that aren't of help to themselves. Why aren't they discerning and why don't they demand better for themselves, or are they just resigned to their situations, but reserve the ability to complain about it and bash day and night.

It goes both ways tbh, but it's pronounced from the girls.

I don't get it though, are they all dating darbiijif losers? I don't understand women who endlessly complain about shit online, shah corner being in the same vein of a gathering of completely disgruntled and dissatisfied women that aren't of help to themselves. Why aren't they discerning and why don't they demand better for themselves, or are they just resigned to their situations, but reserve the ability to complain about it and bash day and night.
It's nothing unique to Somali women, google "where are all the good men" and you'll find thousands of articles written by women all over the Western world. There are lots of reasons for this, both genders share some blame but this isn't specific to Somali community at all.

VixR

Veritas
It's nothing unique to Somali women, google "where are all the good men" and you'll find thousands of articles written by women all over the Western world. There are lots of reasons for this, both genders share some blame but this isn't specific to Somali community at all.
Months ago, I would've agreed with you. In fact, I think I've argued your stance before when @Mckenzie and certain other users were first calling it a "Somali male hate group", but now its pronounced af on social media.

There's an imbalance of lifestyle between Somali men and women. There are a surplus of wayward men with bad records out here in the community, and I figure instead of passing that by like a sensible woman, they must be settling with or dating them, and then popping off online.

VixR

Veritas
If I were basing my view of Somali men off the lost causes in the community and I was romantically linked to any of these characters, I imagine my online demeanor would be negative towards Somali men too, but I steer clear of them and have had a positive experience bc of that. Otherwise, why the hell would you base your opinion of men off unsavory characters in the first place? It must be a reflection of their experiences, but at some point you have to bear responsibility for what you're willing to accept ffs.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If I were basing my view of Somali men off the lost causes in the community and I was romantically linked to any of these characters, I imagine my online demeanor would be negative towards Somali men too, but I steer clear of them and have had a positive experience bc of that. Otherwise, why the hell would you base your opinion of men off unsavory characters in the first place? It must be a reflection of their experiences, but at some point you have to bear responsibility for what you're willing to accept ffs.

The "men are trash" brigade are the ones who go back to these men time and time again. Don't like what you find in a person? Either do something about it by putting up or shut up. This applies to guys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending